Monday, February 14, 2011

Unexplained pregnancy and a vivid dream- Babies 24 & 25.



I snuggled my baby tight. "Yes, time to see who you look like!" I cooed at her.
"Yes, Aubrey! Your up first!!" Jared cheered.

This is Aubrey, wering her hair in a poof and going all out purple.
Angela, she looks just like her dad, but that's why he's a father!

Aubrey is a cute little soul :)

And I love playing around with Angela, she has the cutest laugh!
And the funniest serious face!
"Okay, I'm sorry to say, but lately there has been DRAMA in the Facebook 100 Baby Challenge mother's group. I feel bad, it even made people quit. And, I'm tired of people chatting me and telling me So-and-so is a total FAKE, or this person is really this person, or There are truly no creative ideas here! You all the steal from each other!!" Amber informed me over the phone. I sighed. I have not been on in a while and all I ask is: Why?
"I know, Amber. But let's face it, we're all girls of different ages. We practically no nothing about each other. And I disagree. We ALL have creative and UNIQUE Ideas. We just maybe tend to be similar to each others. Like remember when You messaged me after my Vampire post? You said you didn't want to copy me, but you also had the Idea of Vampires?" I asked her.
"Haha, Yes I remember. But we can work these thing out, right? I mean there's only a certain amount of different things you can do in our world." She agreed.
"Well, Just to say, If I did anything, I'm sorry. But I hope we can all be best friends again. Why not be a goal? I mean the numbers of mothers are rising each day! I 'm happy, and I welcome them, but let's please all be friends and nicely tell each other our problems?"  I was basically talking to myself at this point. "Well, toodle-Doo, Ambs. Nice talking to you!" We said good bye, and I quickly ran out to get the mail.
Turns out, I got another certificate for my Painting skill. I'll tell ya, you learn skills FAST as a Vampy.
"Yes, Aubrey! Mommy is an artist! You have the Artistic Trait, why can't you follow in my footsteps?" I happily sang.
One thing I noticed, The twins like to sleep at different times! It's a little annoying!
But, as it happens, they have the same potty Schedule!! Oh my my my!
The older kids don't help out as much, but they do keep their grades up, and I'm proud!
Sometimes Danielle annoys everybody with her talking.
"Can you please be quiet?!"
"Well, excuse me."
"Thank you."


And once they were done with homework, they work on a skill!
And the Twins just build blocks!

Eventually, The teen's Birthday rolled around. I did promise them YAhood.  This is pretty Danielle with her eyes half shut.



And this is Jared, pretty-ful as boys can be!




After they moved out, I laid down on the couch for a little nap. I even started Dreaming.....

Soon enough, I felt the brush of wild flowers and the moon was shining.
Before I opened my eyes, I heard a snort of a horse.
I started to get up, when I noticed I was wearing a weird night gown, it seemed from medieval times.
I looked up, and I saw this breath-taking view! It reminded me of a fairy tale.


I examined the horses, looking at them, I noticed they were Russian Star horses. I realized no-one else was around and that these horses only belong in Russia.... where were my kids?!!

 I started to cry, realizing my loneliness.
 

Down a little cobble-stone path, I saw this old cart. There was also a sign that read:
"Welcome Guest, Welcome to the land of dreams. Please be a costumed to our Faerie ways."
Uneasily, I looked around. Faerie? There were no Faries around!
Walking more along the path, I came across a little cemetery.

It almost seemed sacred, so I barley looked around and walked away.

It was starting to get light, and I didn't know what to do. It seemed as if the forest never ended.
With the approaching light, I walked over to the shadows... it didn't provide much protection, though.
Please, rising Sun, disappearing moon, I pray that I can just wake up from this horrible dream and go back to my family!!
Please! I just want to leave!!!
Then, in a huge flash of light, a male body appeared.


"What the HECK?! Who are you?!" I screamed.

"Sky, It's okay. My name is Duncan. You can trust me." he assured me.
"How do you know my name?!" I asked, surprised. "How do I know I can trust you?" 
"You can! Really!" He nodded.
"I...Don't... WHERE IS MY FAMILY? WHERE AM I?" I screamed, panicked.
"Look, It's all okay Sky. You'll be with your family soon. I must have you believe this is just a dream." He told me.
"Look, Duncan. I need my family. I love them. I want to leave. Now."
"Well, I'm sorry. I do not have the power to send you home...."
"Well, thanks for trying... I think. Anyway, Do you feel that?"
"Feel what?"
"That heat.... it's growing..."
"Yeah, I kinda Do...."
BOOM!!
The heat intensified and all the sudden, rocks went flying everywhere.
The dust swirled around in the sky, making me cough. Everything went Black.......
We've been hit by a meteor!!!
Grimmy showed up, and he laughed at the sight of Duncan and My bodies crushed, surrounded by piles of Junk.
He started to cackle out commands, and our ghosts started to appear.
Duncan's spirit was crushed, and he curled into a ball.
My ghost started to seethe from the rock,
And I curled into a Ball, thinking of my poor children....

Getting up as a dark Orange ghost, I smiled and grabbed something from my pocket.
"Here, Grimmy. I give this to you, in exchange for Mine and Duncan's souls." I presented him.
"Fine," his voice cracked. "I now have a nice dead plant for my dark house. Thank you, Sky. Now, I must go. Do not call me back for a false alarm!" He scolded.
He lifted his hands and started to chant, and my heart started to beat once again....
My being felt weak, and I started to get up.
I smiled and thanked him, once again thanking I could save this for my kids.
Duncan also came back, he smiled as he saw Grim disappear.
"Thank you, Sky. Now, I must repay you by showing you this beautiful place. Come, I know of a place we can swim." he offered.

While Duncan wasn't looking, I quickly jumped around and changed into my swimsuit.





I squeaked trough the wet grass, and mud seeped trough my toes. The feeling made me laugh.


I sucked in my breath, and plugged my nose...




And I jumped into the cold water, it almost made me shiver!
Floating to the top, I called: "Come on, Duncan! JUMP!!"
He laughed and jumped from the grass.
Splashing the water, he swan over to me.
"I dare you to a holding breath contest!" I dared.
I quickly leaped down into the dark water.
He joined me, but in the end, I won! Maybe it's due to the fact I"m a vampire and I don't need to breathe?
As we got out, I admired his gleaming muscles.
"Follow me," I whispered, "I know a place we can go and look at the stars."
I turned around, and Duncan was right behind me.
"Oh," I laughed. "Sorry..." He just smiled at my mistake, and he started to lean closer.
Our lips met, and I felt like I could have melted away.
He looked me in the eyes, and whispered: "I think it's time for bed. I know a tent we can use...."
He picked me up, and walked me to the entrance of the tent.
"Thank you, Duncan." I blushed.
I quickly gave him a peck,

And we disappeared into the tent for the night.



In the morning, Duncan woke me up and said: "Morning! In the mood for breakfast Marsh mellows?" his grin became larger.



He led me to a cute little fire pit. I could make out little Hieroglyphics on the poles.


"Do you like it here?" Duncan asked me. I nodded yes.
He bent down to light the little fire pit.
The fire was toasty and I was never cold!
He gave me a stick and a Marsh-Mellow and I bent down to roast it.
"How come you get two?!" I teased.
"Cause I'm a better roaster than you!"
"Oh yeah?! IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!"

Hmmmm... Maybe he was right... I thought to myself as I smelt my burnt marsh mellow.

"Haha!" I laughed as one of his Marsh Mellows set on fire.


Next, he showed me this little mountain, it was sooo beautiful!!!
Just see the view! It was even shady for me.....
"Skye, I don't know how long you can stay.... I just want to say I"m glad you came." he told me.

"Aww, I'm happy I showed up, too. It's just... I wish I could see my little kids again....AHHHHH!!!"

One minute I was talking to Duncan, and my feet slipped on the sliding rock.

I started falling down the Rocks, then they began to collapse.



I sat up quickly, I could feel the sweat beating on my forehead, and my heart was racing.
"MAMA!!! MAAAAAA!!" I heard from the ground. I looked down to see little Aubrey.
In the bedroom, little Angela was crying, calling for her momma.
I snuggled her, clearing my head of that odd dream.
All day I started wiping away dust and glow flies off my shoulder.... that weren't there.

I carried on my daily chores, like feeding the toddlers.

I checked up on Aisling, and she was jumping on the trampoline.


HAHA look at her face!


Since I needed a new hobby, and there were only $430 in our funds, and 1,768$ due in Bills. So, I started Sculpting again.
When, I was interrupted  by a nasous feeling. Hmmmm, maybe just bad food.
I looked at the toilet thinking: "Gosh, what did I eat?!!"
Well, once that mess was cleaned up, I decided to make birthday cakes for the Triplets. They were itching for Teen years..
After school, Alanna even had a friend over!
First up was Ireland, "I wish for a Teen-hood full over boys!" she cooed.
Next was Aisling, who thought hard. "Hmmmm, World Peace?"
I cheered for them, laughing.
Ireland decided to go with a loose braid look.
Of coarse, I forgot Alanna's wish. "I wish for a life-time of friends! And to be a Doctor!!"
Aisling stuck with the same hair-do, it does fit her.
Last but not least, is Alanna. Open your eyes, sweetie!!
Okay, that's better. :)
Just think! Someday they will achieve their dreams!!
That night, I woke with stomach pains.
I went down-stairs and puked again! Hmmm, must have been really bad food!
In the morning, I learned that Ireland loved playing with the toddlers.
And Alanna is always working out!!
Last of all, Aisling can be found in the hot-tub.
eventually Ireland taught Aubrey to talk.
And I kept working on my great sculpture!
Meanwhile, Alanna switched to Sim-Fu.
And surprisingly, while I was sculpting, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I recognized this feeling, I was pregnant!.......? But, but, by who?! I pondered this as I continued the statue.

Meanwhile again, Alanna was geting her moves on with the dummy board.
HIIIIII
IIIIIIIII
YAAA!!!
Grrr. Who's the queen?! I am!!
"Yeah! First Teen Black beltie!!"
And shortly after, the girls had to go to school.
At the same time I finished my sculpture. Taa Daa!
So, in my spare time I paid the bills,
and I went to Dr. Geoffrey to find out this mystery father.
After searching sunset valley, I found him at the park.
"Hello, Geoffrey. I have a question."
"Why, Hello, Sky. Bring it on!"
I started to tell him how my dream did have a man, but it wasn't real. It couldn't have been. He just furrowed his brow.
Well, by examination, I can tell you it is a girl, but beyond that, it's impossible to inform you on the father unless he's checked in the hospital before, and I'm sure he hasn't. I'm sorry." he told me.
"Well, thanks anyway, Geoffrey." I sighed. He felt my stomach.
"Good Luck, Sky!" he called as I hobbled toward the grocery store. 
Why so many girls? I asked myself before eating some apples.
While there, I was asked to sign a photograph,

Twice.
While at home, the girls were busy with work. (Don't you love how  they are doing the same action? I LOVE this shot!)
This is my baby bump... Day... uhh, 2?
Right before I taught Angela to talk.
And Ireland worked her on her drawings.
And Alanna helped by teaching Aubrey to walk.
*GASP* I almost forgot! I got my certificate for Sculpting! YAY!
And I let Ireland finish up the dirty work,
And I sat down to a big helping of Kids T.V.
And before I knew it, the girls knew every Skill they needed and were ready to age! This is Aubrey.... without eyes I guess...
And pretty Pretty Angela.
Hey! Look at my bump now!! Day 3....
Meanwhile, I saw that Alanna went outside,
I guess she really liked that trampoline!
Weee!! How fun!!
Not long after, she was working on inventing.
When, She caught on fire!
You see? This is why there is a shower next to the workbench!!
The fire calmed down....
But inside, it was heating up.... with LABOR!!!
I wondered what these babies would look like...
When along came Willow, my Faerie baby, 

MORE LABOR?!


And my Folk little boy, Alexandre.


Thanks for reading. I do not mean to be copying and other challenges, So If I do, Please   contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook. I will change it. I hope to have at least one post up every two weeks. If you have any Name requests or Daddys, just leave a comment or message in the C-box! I'll get to you. Also, if you would like to gift the Greene's or add me you can do so Here !  Thanks!!

   <3,

        Sky

 

3 comments:

  1. Awww, you just had Fairy babies too! How sweet! Well, I also just got 3 fairy babies, and no, I don't think you copied me :D By the way, I really love the dream scene... and the park is so gorgeous!! Keep up the good work, Sky! ;)

    _Leah Sierra_

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fairy babies will be adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) and I wish you luck, Leah! Fairy babies can be feisty!

    ReplyDelete

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts