Saturday, October 16, 2010

                                    Hello, My name is Sky Greene!! I am a Good, Flirty, Neat, Family Oriented & Artistic Sim from Sunset Valley. I just love the beauty there. I Planned to buy a nice cozy starter home, with my little money, When right before I started my challenge, M rich grandma died! She had given me a beautiful mansion, and a little less then 30,000 Simoleons. I decided I'd live there for my first 10 children, Then I'd let my Oldest live there, Move out to a medium starter home, and live like that. I want the challenge of starting out with nothing!


                                                   This is the mansion...... For a tour?
























   
   And that is the quick tour! While I was home, Tending to some chores, I got a call from a mystery number. A male voice said:
                                  "Sky, I heard you are doing the 100 Baby Challenge! Meet me at the Bristo!!!"




 It turned out to be Hank Goddard, An old High school friend of mine.
 I hugged him thanks because he agreed to take part in my challenge.
 "You are single, Right?" I asked.
"Yes. Pauline and I broke up yesterday."
"Well then....."


 I then surprised him with a kiss and invited him over.....
 I jumped into his arms, As he carried me away to the bedroom.
And that's where Baby # 1 was conceived!




                       To Be Continued...... (Cause I have to go!)




Thanks for reading. I do not mean to be copying and other challenges,
So If I do, Please contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook.
I will change it. I hope to have atleast one post up a week. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts