Sunday, October 24, 2010

Broken hearts never to be fixed-Sky's past.

It was the morning after she had her twins, Santanna and Tuscaney. Sky was making the beds in the house, and she stared at the design of the wallpaper. It was the exact wallpaper Sky's Grandmother had in Sky's room when she was living with her... It was a long story, that wrapped in Sky's head for a while. A Long story she needed to tell someone... Here it is....


 Sky's mother, Bunny was quite a women, Independant, but weak and very beautiful.
 Sky was a very Rebellious Teenager, Dying her hair purple, and wearing really short shorts, she hated listening her her mother.
 Sky's little sister, Leya, was very pretty, looked just like Sky, but was too young to understand what Edgar really did to her mother.
 Finally, there was Edgar. He was a scary looking man, with dark hair. He was the girl's father.. but not by choice. When Bunny was a YA, Edgar had Raped her, twice, conceiving Sky and Leya. He forced Bunny not to tell a soul, and to stay with him.
 "You Stupid teenage girl!! Tell anyone, and I'll Kill you, You hear me? Your so disobedient!! We need to change things around here... Now, Go to your Room!" Edgar screamed at her.
"What Room? This house? This Fluffin HeckHole??? Your KIDDING RIGHT??"
"I knew it was a mistake. Your a mistake." His words stung Sky.
"What?"
"You know how you were born, right? Rape. Yes. That's right."


"MOM! What is he talking about?"
"It's true.... I'm soo sorry!! I was young, and well, dressed like this!!"

 Leya ran. She ran fast and away from this home, once Edgar Romantically abused Their mom. Sky hid in the bushes.

Sky's POV

 Leya had hugged my goodbye, she had a tear in her eye.
"Tell mom, That I love her. And that I can't stand to see her like this. I'm off to the Orphanage." She hugged me, then pulled away as I nodded. "Promise me You'll grow up to be a wonderful mom. To many children. On Purpose. Love them, don't regret them. For me. I love you, Sky." And with that, she was off down the streets of Twinbrook.
 I cried thinking of never seeing Leya again. I ran all the way to the bar. I needed a drink.
 I was soo drunk I danced with a stranger!!
                                       Bunny's POV
I realized both of my girls running down the street. Nothing I could do now. They were gone! Gone!!!
 "This is your fault! Now they'll tell someone... we've go t leave!! Now!" Edgar screamed at me.
 Cried. In between gasps I said: "And leave my girls? No.. Way!! I'd never!"
"Too bad. They left you. They're gone now. Time to move on... To BridgePort. Or Barnicle Bay. Away from here.
 "No!" I screamed.
"Yes! You're coming with me!" he shouted.
 *Meanwhile.. Sky got in a bar fight. She was strong enough to knock him out.. But she ran to the park. Just Away.*
 Over my dead body we'll leave with out Leya or Sky!!
 "What was that?!!"
 Right there, in the dust.. he raped me. Edgar Raped me then skidded away with my car. Forever gone.
I ran to the park to find a policeman. I ran into Sky, staring at the fountain blankly.
 "Mom?"
"SKY! Forgive me! I'm soo sorry!" I cried.
"Mom.. I.. Don't know. Give me time to think. I'll be home by 10. Okay?"
"Okay.." I sniffled walking away.
 Then, I finally found a Policeman and I ran up crying to him.
 *Sky slept that night on a bench until 1 am.*
 I got worried, So I called 911. They found her, and brought her back.
 "SKY! How dare you!" I yelled.
"Mom.."
I was about to slap her, my hand an inch away from her face, when I paused. She ran away. The last time I ever saw her was her running away from me on that cold night by the bridge. She left me scared and alone.
                                                              SKY"S POV


I ran. I didn't know what else to do. I ran all the way to Sunset Valley to live with my Grandma. That's where I stayed until I was 20 and way able to keep my promise to Leya, To love and cherish my children. All 100.
You'll never by like your Mom. You'll never slap kids... You will never abuse or hurt any child in anyway......

1 comment:

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts