Thursday, June 2, 2011

Babies 39 & 40- GENERATIONS!! XD


Hey guys, I apologize for the long wait in between posts. I am unfortunately very busy lately. But, the post should some a little faster over summer. Though, my mom ha me go to my grandmas every day in the summer, and my Sims is at school. That is a MAJOR drawback. Also, I got generations a few photo in, and they had to move because I had to Uninstall the games and re-install them, and then the family. I spent a long time getting the same and more CC. & Thank to everyone out there!
*********************************************************


First to age up was little Lucky. He got my dark hair and his dad's violet eyes. I'm sure he passed on the tan skin, too.
Next, there was Noah. He had random blonde hair, but after my mother came to town, I began thinking that trait was passed down from my mother. Anyway, it matches hi light blue eyes perfectly.
Third was little cutie pie Peeta.
Last but not least, there was little Loki. 

After putting them to bed, I went make my on. When I was done, my phone started ringing.
"Hello?" I asked questioningly. I was expecting a challenge dad, but you never know.
"Hello, May I peak with Sky Greene?" a voice asked.
"Speaking." I said.
"Oh! CONGRATULATIONS!! Being a five star celebrity, you have just won a free new house, perfect for all our children!"
"What?!" I asked, astonished.
"Yes, your current lot is going to be given to a family who needs it."
"Oh," I said. "That sounds nice!" 
"Great, a limo is on it's way." and then the phone clicked silent.
I tried to get the caller ID, but it was blocked.
weird.

Half an hour later, a limo appeared and was on it's way to the other side of town to take us to or house.

We got there, and it was HUGE!!
On the third and very last floor was a little play/hangout room.
Then, there was the "Grown Ups" room on the second floor. I decorated it so it was girls on one side and boy on the other. :D I absolutely love the new stuff at the store!

Across from the bedroom was the nursery, It was filled with paintings and little childrens toys.
Downstairs there was a castle-themed living room!

And the Kitchen and dining room reminded me of a cottage.
Off in a separate building was m bedroom, I decorated it as a princess would.

Downstairs there was a small garage and a huge kids play area.
It also included a small fire pit and an outdoor cooking area.
Lastly, there was a slip n slide and a pool!
When we got settled in, Noah and Lucky instantly dove in for the costume chest.
Lucky became a Blue Prince, controlling the kingdom!
Then, came a long big No-ah-sourus! He came to tear apart the kingdom of Luck-mania!
They continued at it for hours, I was happy there was something new to occupy them.
Meanwhile, upstairs I was playing around with Loki.
"AHHH!" I almos screamed. "WHAT'S THAT?!"
Loki began to give me a weird look as my hand raised.
"AHHH--- Tickle Tickle Tickle!" I laughed, and Loki squirmed.
He giggled furiously at my Claw.
After that, I began teaching him how to talk.
Meanwhile down stairs, Noah was up to no good!
Lucky didn't suspect anything, he was in the lving room going for a "Joy Ride!"
Noah laughed as he walked by.
"Luck!" he called.
"Yes?" Lucky replied.
"Help me, the sink isn't turning on!" Noah said innocently.
"Of coarse it is! Noah, really? just pull the handle!" He said as he reached towards the handle.
All the sudden, he was sparyed with water!
"AHHH!!"
"Oh My!" Noah gasped as if he didn't know anything. "How ever did that happen?"
"Yeah." Lucky spit at him. "Sure." he gave Noah a look.
"Come on, Luck! I found something cool in this pillow in mom's room!" Noah gasped.
"What?" Lucky asked, and they zoomed to my room.
"It hits you!" Noah giggled.
"Oh really?" Lucky said.

"It hits you too!!!" he laughed.

Meanwhile, I was upstairs on the phone. I was talking with a potential father.
"Sky," his deep voice insisted. "I don't want this to be just a awkward hook-up. Let's go on a date." he insisted. I agreed.
"Awesome! Pick you up at eight?"
I quickly went into the bathroom and looked at the clock. 7:30?!
 I let my hair down and curled it. Then I applied light make-up and changed into a very cute dress I just picked up at the clothing store.

I got a call confirming that he was coming any minute.
So, I waited. And waited. And Waited.
I even began to get a little tired. So, I headed inside. Just as I was about to close the door, I heard a voice say: "Sky?"
I turned around face-to-face to a cute guy with long black hair and tan skin, and pale blue eyes. I thought I had recognized him.
"I'm sorry, you recently moved." he smiled at me. That's right! I forgot to change the address on the add!   
"That's okay." I said, blushing. "Where are you from?" I asked suspiciously.
"Here, I'll tell you everything when we get to the beach." he smiled.
I sighed and we hoped into the car.

"Will you tell me now?" I asked.
"Sit, look at the stars with me! I'll tell you everything." he reassured me.
So, we sat down. I couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the beauty of the stars.
"My name is Gale Hawthorne." he started. "I come from a place called District 12. It is the 12th of 13 today. Growing up, I had a best friend, Katniss. You remind me of her, he had black hair and blue eyes, too. Only thing, she didn't want a family because she's sacred they might get called for a reaping....." I started shocked at him.
"A reaping?" I asked.
"Yeah, it's really painful to talk about. She was gone for so long due to those. You can read about hem in the "documentary" The Hunger Games. So, I have one question."
"Anything!" I said and he leaned in. 
"She had a beautiful sister. Would you name our daughter after her?" he asked.
"Of coarse I'll name our baby girl after her. What was it?" I asked.
We both looked up to the beauty of the sky.
"Primrose." he whispered.
He looked down to the ground, then he looked back up at me and smiled.
"That's a beautiful name!" I exclaimed, excited to hear such a beautiful name.

We got up from the ground and he looked at me curiously, "Well, maybe we should be getting home." he smiled.
I couldn't hold it in anymore, his eyes were so stunning, I stared at him. I finally quickly ducked in and kissed him. He seemed surprised.
"Sorry," I mumbled, embarrassed. 
"Don't be." he smiled.
When we got home we stood by the door.
"Come on, lets go out to the hot tub." I smiled wickedly.
So then, we hopped right on in.
We quickly got to business since the kids were home. I was sad to see him go.

Afterwards, I slipped up stairs and read them to sleep.

And I went to go to bed.
In the morning, I checked on them and they were playing with the blocks. Lucky or Noah must have taken them out.
Meanwhile I was playing with the boys, Lucky was getting payback for the sink prank.
Right after, Noah got up and went to take a shower.
In the other room, Lucky was having a submarine adventure.  I asked him to go play peek-a-boo with his siblings since I needed a shower, too.
In the other room, Noah was just hopping out of the shower.
"Why does my hair feel weird?" he asked himself. Then he pulled out a pieced and smelt it. "That smells weird, too. Then, he looked down at his hands and screamed.
"OH MY GOSH! My hair is pink!!!!"
I happened to be in the next bathroom, puking. I overheard Noah screaming. I ran in and gasped at his pink hair.
"Who did this?!" I asked, steaming mad.
"Well, it wasn't me. Or you, so I would bet it was Lucky." h shrugged, going through my hair dy drawer. he pulled out the shampoo that get rid of dye.
"Oh, he's not so lucky right now." I said, storming down the stairs.
"LUCKY!" I stormed into the room. 
"Ye, mom?" he asked in a whimper.
"Why on earth would you dye your brother's hair?" I asked, calming down.
"I'm sorry, Mom, really I ....." he began.  a sudden burst of terrible nausea hit me, and I ran from he room mid-sentence.
I guess he was off the hook.

Since it was a Saturday, The boys went outside to try out the new equipment.
Noah loved the Slip N Slide
And Lucky loved to play Hop-Scotch
They eventually made up and sea-sawed around.
I spent the day teaching Peeta to go potty.
And to talk.
I also had many chores to catch up onto.
I bought a new washer and placed it outside by the drying rack.
And the boys spent the last moments of Childhood playing with blocks.
First up to age was Noah, and he looked just handsome!
Lucky was defiantly a heart breaker, his appearance was stunning!
Loki aged up with a little swag for a child!
And peeta grew out his hair, and it got a little curly.
That night, he had snuck out to pull a prank on the school!
He laughed to himself, but he wasn't quick enough to escape the blue and red blinking lights.
He ended up in the police car and the copper gave me a call.

I got up from my nap, and I had to go meet copper dude and Noah.
"Don't worry, Primrose. He's just on hormones." I rubbed my belly.
**Hormones is an actual part of GENERATIONS. Teens get rebelious wishes. XD**
"NOAH JAY GREENE! What on earth were you thinking?!!!" I nearly screamed.
"I'm so so so so sorry, Mom. I promise I won't ver do it again!" he begged.
"Of coarse you won't son," I smiled devilishly. "Because..."



Afterwords I sat down in our livingroom and watched some TV
I was absolutely stunned by the HDTV


"Hey Noah," I walked up to him. He gave me a smile. "Why don't we go teach you how to drive before school?" I asked. **Actual skill in Generations** 
"Really?! Thanks, Mom!!"
He drove slow at first, but he got better and better. :D
When school time came around, he dropped me off at the beach and drove to school. I decided to take a bike ride to the spa.
I went and had an all day message.
But when I walked out, I felt cramping pains! I was in Labor!
So, I calmed down and walked over to the hospital.

It wasn't long before Gale showed up for support, too.
And hours later, I strolled out with baby #39, Primrose "Everdeene" Greene,

And baby # 40, Katniss "Everdeene" Greene

Thanks for reading! I do not mean to be copying and other challenges, So If I do, Please   contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook. I will change it. I hope to have at least one post up every two weeks. If you have any Name requests or Daddys, just leave a comment or message in the C-box! I'll get to you. Also, if you would like to gift the Greene's or add me you can do so Here !  Thanks!!
  Hearts,
        Sky

3 comments:

  1. Cool post! I got generations too! I'm so excited to play it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE SKY'S MATERNITY WEAR!! :D I loved this post Sky <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehe Petta is so cute. I love the Hunger Games <3

    ReplyDelete

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts