Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby 41- Amber & a fresh start



                             Thanks so much ElmSims, Violet Jane Newbie, for the Wilderness crib.
                                                                                <3



A couple days later, I was sitting around.It happened to be Amber's Vacation house I ended up at, and since Vanessa was staying anyway, she'd figured Amber would let me stay too. But we were going to try and contact her soon.
Vanessa was in the kitchen making us some lunch.
I was sitting in my chair, just day dreaming and stuff when the door started to open.

Then walks in Amber! I gasp and practically jumped out of my chair.
"Amber! Your back!!" I exclaimed.
"Sky? what re you doing here! I'm so happy to see you!" she said. 
"Where's Nessa?" she asked, looking at me.
"She's making some lunch for us. But soon she has to go and see her children." I told her.
When I said children, her eyes opened wide.
"I'm so sorry, Sky. Really. I rushed back as soon as I could when I found out." she said.
"It's okay, Amber. You know I wouldn't want you to cancel time with your children because of me." I said. "Plus, you have so much to worry about! You have Penelope's wedding, and Casey to deal with. "
She pulled me into a hug. Wow. Us challenge moms have so much to deal with.
"AMBER!!" I heard Vanessa call when she came to tell me the food was done.

"NESSA!" Amber yelled back.
"We've missed you!" Nessa said. "Come on, we can catch up over dinner."
We ll sat down to some very cheesy mac-n-cheese.
"How was vacation?" I asked amber. she sighed.
"The kids all wanted to go to different attractions! Hectic! 'm telling ya guys, if you go on vacation, bringyour kids when they're all the same age." she smiled. "Nessa! How's Jamiee and Amber?" she asked. Vanessa's face lit up. 
"Great! They are aging up soon. Amber's gonna be a pretty one, just like the girlie she was named after. "
"Just like her momma, too." I smiled.
I was beginning to get up and Amber looked at me.
"Sky, why don't we go to the club tonight?"
I looked at her. "The club?"
"Yeah!"
"I.. dunno... maybe.."
When I went to wash my plate, she walked up behind me.
"Sky, I'm sorry about your kids. Really, I don't want to sound pushy or insensitive or anything, but what do you think they would have wanted? For you to mope around? No, Sky. They'd want you to continue strongly and happily. To have fun." Amber said softly.
"You know what? Your right! Thanks so much Amber, come on." I grabbed her by the arm.
"Whoa... where are you taking me?"
"Come on, Ness! We're going clubbing!!" I called. 
I was responded with along and cherry : "WHOOOOOTTT."
I led them up to Amber's room, and I pulled out the drawer.
They laughed at me when I couldn't get it open.
And I ended up on the ground with my head missing. O.o
We finally were ready, in our party dresses and our make-up all done.
When I got there, I walked int he club with confidence.
Of coarse, Nessa went straight to the bar.. but we joined her shortly after. There's no party without the JUICE!!
My drink was passed my way while flaming.
It actually tasted really yummy, and I felt and instant buzz.
Then, the club's lights went down and smoke surrounded us.
Vanessa and Amber headed for the smokey dance floor, and I felt so buzzed I jumped on top of a table.
"Shouldn't we get her down before she embarrasses herself?" Nessa asked.
"Honey, It's to late." Amber smiled. "Plus, look.He likes it."
I still felt buzzed, but someone had approached me. All I could tell was that he was pretty cute, but he had the strangest eyes.

"Sky?!" he exclaimed.
"SO you do know me?" I flirted. He looked baffled. 
"Come on," he whispered. After that, I remember getting in a car.

He brought me into a back room, and began to whisper to me.
"Sky, come on. you don't want this." I looked at him. He smelled great. I leaned in to kiss him.
Before I knew it, we were "Doing the Deed" ;D
I found myself feeling giddy in the morning, even if I woke up on the front yard.
I walked up the steps with a happy dance.

I walked into the kitchen to find that Amber was making breakfast. As if she had eys on the side of her head, she sing-songed: "Good morning!!"

She turned to look at me. "Wow, don't you look hot." she teased. I looked down. wow. Then she looked down at herself, noticing she was still in a dress. "'I've been up all night planning this friggin wedding, sorry. I forgot to change." she smiled.
"It's okay, you look great." I smiled. "ummm. Where was I? I woke up this morning in the flower beds...." I told her. She looked at me shocked.
"What? gardening this morning... I'm sorry. I must of had a bunch on my mind." she apologized.
"Oh, I don't mind that part, but I jut want to know, how I got there. you know?" I asked.
"You went to Duncan Holmes's house last night. He said he was part of your challenge?" she gave me a worried look, but I just shrugged and excused myself to go take a shower.
As I walked past, Vanessa came in moaning and holding her head. 
"Morning sky." she mumbled. "Glad to see your out of the daisies." she smiled at me.

"Too. Much. Juice. Hang.Over." Vanessa said to amber. She sighed. Amber quickly changed and caught Vanessa when she was about to go outside to eat.
"Ness, I called my sister, she said she would love to see you later this evening for a dress fitting." she informed her.
"Great! I'll eat, take a nap and go around 6 tonight. I that good?"
"Great!" she said. "First... I need your help with one thing......."
"Do you think we can get it done in time? I'll show her later on." Amber asked.
"Hmmm." Vanessa thought. "I like it. We can work on it a bit later, Okay? We can all take a nap... and set our alarm clocks earlier." Vanessa wiggled her eye-brow.
"Deal. Later today." Amber confirmed.
"What's later today?" I asked curiously while sitting down to join them. 
"We are tired from last night. Let's take some naps?" Vanessa said, not answering me directly.
Amber tucked into her big double bed,

I snuggled into the little boat bed,

And Ness crawled on the top bunk of the bunk beds.

A couple hours later, I woke up with Nausea. I noticed Vanessa wasn't in bed.
I puke for the first time in a while, indicating this Duncan guy was baby #41's  father.
I also took a bath to calm don,
And I also changed my hair back to the style it was before.
Feeling refreshed, I walked down the stairs to see Amber hit Ness.

They were in the ending of a very epic pillow fight.

"Hey Guys." I said, walking in.
"Hello Sleepy head!" Nessa said. Amber laughed.
"Well, Sky. This is goodbye for now. I need to get home to check in with my babies, and then I got a wedding dress fitting." she hugged me.
"Goodbye, Nessa! Thank you soo much!!"
"No problem, girlie."
"Hey Penelope! It's Nessa... I'm leaving now.........."
"BYE NESSSA!!!"
"Well." Amber said. "Let's play chess.In this cool little room."
"Okay??"

We played chess for a while. Amber beat me, she's bean practicing her logic. In the middle f  one of her speeches about how Chess came to be, I felt a wave of nausea.
I stood up and tried to excuse myself, but I had to run.
She still sat there, talking to herself.
                                                                                "Sky?"
Sky wasn't feeling to well.....
"You okay?" She aske dme as I walked back up.
"Yeah, Yeah. I'm fine. Can we get something to eat?" I asked.
She stood up, "TO THE BRISTO!!"
When we went, we bumped into Danielle and Luna who were just leaving from eating out.

"So.......?"
"Sooooooo.....?" We sat there talking about how great Amber's wedding was going to turn out.
When we got home, we sat down to some television.
Amber went on a total Face-making spree.....





"Amber? Maybe we should head to bed?" I teased, but then I yawned.
"Okay, Goodnight." she said.
She cuddled right into the sheets.
I cleaned up the toilets, and then I was off to bed.

In the morning, I was about to go wake up Amber when I noticed I was pregnant!
I decided to let Amber sleep in, and I headed to teh grocery store.
I realyl wanted another girl, so I ate some water melons.

Later on, I walked over to the park.
Amber happened to be there, too, so we headed over to the community pool.

I was in my brand new kiddy swimsuit,
It turns out Amber had the same one!
We decided to have a hold-breath contest. I am so winning this!!!
And...I......didn't.....
But Amber just had to show off.
"It's because I'm pregnant." I smiled at her.
When we got home, Amber passed out on the couch and I read my book.

We went outside, and I decided to eat some salad,
And Amber used the slip-n-slide.

"Come on, Sky!!" Amber called from down stairs later that day. I went ot the edge to call down.
"I'm going to take a nap, okay?!"
"Fine!!"
And so I did...

Amber fell asleep again....
It was late at night and I walked downstairs,
"Amber?" I asked.
"MHmmdflhd."
"Amber?" I asked again.
"Yeah, Sky?"
"Did you hear that? There was like a bunch of banging and stuff." I asked her.
She hurried off the couch and went to feel my stomach. 
"Awww." she cooed. "You want a girl, don't you?" she asked.
"Come here, I have to show you something.The banging." she explained.
"Ready??? LOOK! Nessa and I built you a little nursery since you staying here for a while!"
"Oh my god! It's great, Amber!!" I said, astonished.

"That's so sweet of you." I said. She shrugged. "I have a gift for you, too."
I handed her a small wrapped box that held friendship bracelets in it.
She gasped. "Oh my! Thanks so much!!"
We both walked over to the kitchen to make dinner together.
I washed our plates and things,
And Amber made a mess trying to make pancakes.
"I'm so sorry Sky! We'll have to clean this up!!"
"It's okay, Ambs! It's not that hard. I got the stove, you get the counter."


We could finally get it clean enough to watch the sun rise, so should I say we made breakfast?

Afterwords, I decided to test out the video recorder that Amber and Vanessa had gotten along with the nursery.
Then we watched them on the T.V. (Amber using the Computer)

"I look so weird in that night gown!"
Then, I finally decided to go to sleep that night.
I woke up hours later, feeling a sharp pain.
I was in labor!
Welcome baby # 41, Primrosa Greene
She is named after one of my baby girls that died int eh fire, Primrose.
"Hey little Primrosa." Amber cooed.
Then she leaned in to whisper something I couldn't hear.
"You'll be beautiful. Your full sister Willow was."

Thanks for reading! I do not mean to be copying and other challenges, So If I do, Please   contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook. I will change it. I hope to have at least one post up every two weeks. If you have any Name requests or Daddys, just leave a comment or message in the C-box! I'll get to you. Also, if you would like to gift the Greene's or add me you can do so Here !  Thanks!!
  Hearts,
        Sky


1 comment:

  1. Aww, it's so sad having to start all over again! Poor Sky!


    Check out my blog at:
    http://hadleys100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts