Saturday, December 4, 2010

Baby's 8 and 9 - Love at first sight.

 Trevor aged up into a  very cute teen. He has my eyes and hair!
 Alex is one of the two how got his dad's eyes.
 Exavier had my hair also, but he looks most like his dad.
 Trevor helps with the twins alot.
 Aurora had my hair and eyes. She looks more like her dad than Andria.
 Andria has her dad's eyes and I have no Idea where the dark brown hair came from.
 Exavier fixes things for me.
 I work on Inventing in my free time. That time machine Della uses looks fun!
 Whether it's the middle of the day, or the middle of the night, The twins are always hungry!


 Or stinky.


 But most of the time I manage to get them to the toilet.


 The boys are so helpful when it comes to the girls!
 But they love Momma best!

 Exavier just has to have the evil trait....
 But he also loves his sisters.
 He helps with Andria as I get some work done around the house.




 I also went to invite Jackob to dinner. (As friends) Hoping to see Tusc. She wasn't there.


The Bristo is my all time Favorite.


 After words, I walked up and down Jackob's street just thinking to myself.  I ran into this man! His name is Sky Dust! We had the same name! (Cred and thanks to Exchange- his hair didn't upload.)
 He invited me inside, he knew I was doing the 100 baby challenge and wanted to participate! I told him to hold on, and I got a call. My Realtor told me a beautiful smaller house was up for sale. I told her to buy after looking at these texted photos:




 I had to ask, even though I knew the answer already. The house was very untidy and the sink was leaking.
 It smelt worse then baby poo!
 Let's just get This done. I told him.
 We got into our Pj's...... His was a tux I guess? I ran home after that. I think he was insane.




 "Don't you love this new house?" The twins gossiped.
 I was soo happy to have finally be (almost) Pregnant!!
 I even started to work on my Cooking skill so I could have a big Christmas with family.
 Later that day, I started to puke!
 But t was really disgusting.
 It was getting dark, So I snuggled out by the fire pit to continue my cooking book.
 Trevor still helped with the girls.
 But all of them worked on they're homework.
 When they were done, They put up the Christmas tree! Then It was time for my photographer to come. I'm modeling for the Miss Festivity Sim 2010.
 With Aurora.
 "Get closer to the tree!" he said.
 "Look down..."
 "Eww! That's on your arm?"
 "Spin Around!" he said.
Oh, I spun around. And came back with a baby bump!




Here is the finished Result! Aurora looks adorable!
 I let out a little happy scream, to be Pregnant.
"Mom?" Trevor called from under the dishwasher.
"It's okay, Trevor. Nothing bad!"
I had made plans with Abby Trion to visit the newest hangout in Sunset Valley. It's a Vampire lounge.... Plasma 501


 I showed up in my Formal Maternity clothes. Hot. lol
 Abby showed up with a look of horror! Some one had robbed her house the past night, took her clothes and hair dye. Now she said this morning nothing worked our right. But, she's still up for a good time.
 Look at this big bouncer! She was nice and let us walk through.
 This was the top part of the lounge, the bar/food.
 I ordered us a shrimp Cocktail!
 "Whoa! This is big! Abby! Come help me!" I laughed.
 So, we sat down to eat.
 Me, being pregnant, didn't drink. But, Abby went wild. Haha hers burst into flames!
Then, we went to dance! Watch this video to see: (Sorry for the lag, it uploaded different.)










 Once the place closed, I headed home for the Birthdays.


 Exavier is handsome, he wants to be a doctor.


 Trevor grew his hair back, and is sure to get a wife! He came up to me after he aged up, hugged me and said:
"Mom?"
Yes, Honey?
I have to ask you something.. Can I stay until I find a wife? I'm inviting over my best friend Carenza to see how things go...
Why, sure, Trevor! Say good-bye to your brothers. You won't be living with them.


 Alex has defined features and a great smile. He and Exavier left with a hug.




 Aurora looks really pretty and puts her hair up.
 Andris lets it fall down and is kind of a tom-boy.
 Aurora loves to paint,
 and Andria likes the Video games.
 Finally, Carenza made it. She was a YA and very beautiful.
 They sat down to lunch together.
 Oh, Trevor! Come join me! Carenza called. She now lives with us, also and is welcome.
 "Ahhhh."
"Is that a bird? No... what?"
Trevor decided, after talking, hes going to make a move. He yawned.

 And stretched his arm out. *Carenza's Face*
 They both smiled.


 And had they're first kiss.  Trevor began to bring his other arm around, he accidentally hit her butt,
 Trevor? What was that?


What?
 Umm, I don't think so.


 She began to get out and muttered about a bad idea.
 Trevor quickly jumped out and said: Carenza, Don't leave! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I swear!
You swear?
Yes!
 Okay....


 I was watching TV with my girls, looking out the window, (NOT SPYING) just.... peeking.
 When I felt extreme pain!
 I screamed and the girls freaked out.
 It's okay.... Just sit down. I got this. I told my girls.
 *This is soo funny! Sky's in labor and they're kissing*
 Out pops a little girl, Lalita, Which is foreign for "One who Plays" Form the book Thirst No.2 by Christopher Pike.
 Then, I got even more pains!
 Into this world, comes Kalika, Foreign for : "One who Destroys" From Thirst No.2 by Christopher Pike.
 I snuggled them, then let them nap.
 I had to work off the body fat.
 Trevor  took Carenza out for lunch the next day.
 They didn't get much privacy and were being watched.... Della! Kira!
 They got married there,
And they moved out together into a beautiful home to start a family.


Thanks for reading. I do not mean to be copying and other challenges, So If I do, Please contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook.
I will change it. I hope to have atleast one post up every two weeks.
If you have any Name requests or Daddys, just leave a comment or message in the C-box! I'll get to you.  Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the twins and the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts