Friday, November 12, 2010

Tuscaney and Santanna's Mini adventure to China


Tuscaney's POV


 As soon as we get there, Santanna freaks about Sim-Fu and stuff. I had nothing better to do, so I practiced, too.
 Santanna kept getting higher and higher into Sim-Fu.


 We both Finally were good enough to Spar.
 At first, I was winning, I kicked her in the stomach.
 But, In the end Santanna beat me up harder than an old teddy bear. So, I decided to go on an adventure.
         This was my destination. The Dragon's Maw.
 I inspected some walls, and all the sudden dust flew up. Rocks and dirt clacked together as they fell together in the space the wall moved to.




 I went down a staircase, and many things awaited me. Statues to pull, traps to dodge...
 I found some treasure in hole #1.
 BUGS! EWWW BUGS!! I yelled from hole #2
 I found a little blue gem in the middle of statues and fire traps.
 SANTANNA'S POV
I sent this picture to mom. It was so funny looking!
 I went to a spa deep in the forests. I love wearing strange things for swimwear!!
 back to Tuscaney's POV


I finally settled in the Zen garden to concentrate on meditation.
 All the plants and Zen around made me feel cam.


I was acually really tired, so I "Zeneported" to my bed. I fell asleep until the next morning.
 The next day, I ordered fortune cookie,
 Postcards and such.
 I finally got in the air, right when Santanna walked by and screamed: "Tusc!"
 Yeah, I feel to the ground. What a memory from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts