Saturday, October 23, 2010

Babys One and Two. (Part Two)

 After Hank left, I played in a virtual Fantasy world.... It was so real!!!
 Then, I started to paint.
 When, I puked just before the sun came up!
 Then, Hours later, I puked yet again.
 So, I said it was cleaning day, I did some laundry, When, I got my baby bump!! See it??
 And I fixed the shower,
 And while I was in the bathroom, The nasty toilet had to be cleaned. Eww, I can't believe this is it's future!!
 I finished the laundry,
 And went to bed. I dreamed of baby's, toys, and how much energy I'll need.
 Day #2 Of preggo day!!
 As I finished a painting, I told my first baby that I'd promise to paint a picture fore Her/Him to take home.
 Well, I'll make it a her!!
 Like it? Do ya, Baby? Hmm..... Yeah, I see.
 I thought I should get in shape, too.
Look at this beautiful sunset... Don't you love SUNSET Valley?








As I was reading a pregnancy book, I was think about the fall trees, Aren't they beautiful??


 The next day, I was out and about in town, When I see these beautiful butterflies! I'll save one for my first born!!!
 I just walked out of the hospital, Getting medical advice,
 When I went into labor!! Everyone was freaking out!!
 So, I shuffle over to the doors...
 Finally, Hank showed up.
 Welcome the first of the Greene family, Tuscaney,
And Santanna. I Love you!!












Thanks for reading. I do not mean to be copying and other challenges,
So If I do, Please contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook.
I will change it. I hope to have atleast one post up a week. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts