Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby 46- Something like Love

When the girls aged up, I couldn't help but be proud! They were both so beautiful. Primrosa looked a lot like me, only she had blonde hair and fuller lips. She inherited the Innocent girl look.
Kat looked opposite, even though I didn't give birth to her, she still turned out beautiful. She took on an edgy look, but on the inside she still had a huge and thoughtful heart. PS Do you see her snake bites? *shudder*
She's always re-applying eyeliner or changing into wilder outfits. 
Out of the blue, the day after the twins aged up, Amber and I were offered an Adult-only vacation. We accepted, after Prim and Kat promised to take really good care of the triplets. I have to admit, it was a whole lotta bunch of responsibly. 
                                                                    **2nd person view of the twins**
Kat was surprised that Amber and Sky had taken the trip. It was her hopes and dreams!

Well, except for the doo-doo duty that they had.
You gotta admit, Kat thought. That Isabel is a cutie pie. Well, all my sisters are cuties pies, but they dont make faces like little Isa here.
Kat didn't mind the toddlers themselves, just what came out of the toddlers.
"Hey Kat," Prim whispered, even tough Kat didn't see why she had to. 
Prim then pulled out her cell phone, dialed a number, and giggled at herself. 
"Kat!" She said, excited. "At  tonight, this house is the host for all the teens in sunset valley!" she laughed. Kat gaped at her, wondering how Innocent little Prim would do this, not that Kat objected at all.
She got right away on the phone and talked to a lot of people.
It was official, Amber Light's "Vacation home" was party central t 8 O'Clock.

Knowing that Prim felt guilty for it after words, Kat convinced her that if they help teach the toddlers some things, maybe it will lighten out.
So, they did.
But, they kept a watchful eye on Claire, who was messing with a bunny. 
When the first guess arrived, they put the triplets in heir cribs to nap.
Lots of teenagers showed up, even Kat's boyfriend, DJ.
Who else showed up? Prim's Science parnter (Crush)!!!
She invited him over to  sit in the hot tub we had hidden in the bushes.
He got in and they had started talking.
One minute Kat was hugging her boyfriend,
And the next they were practically screaming at each other.
But luck was different to Prim, because she had discovered that Dale (science partner) had liked her back.
He quickly made made a move her, and neither of them regretted it.
They didn't make it official quite yet,
because in the middle of their "Make-out Session"....
Kat started screaming.
"EVERYBODY OUT!!" She sad frantically, "PRIM!! WHERE ARE YOU? MOM AND AMBER ARE COMING HOME EARLY!! EVERYBODY LEAVE!!!"
Everybody made a mad dash for the hills, looking to narrowly escape trouble.
Dale pulled back, apologized to Prim, and sprinted away.
Half an hour later, Amber opened the door, looking over the living room. Prim shot Kat a warning look, even though the last of the spilled juice and "soda" cans were being picked up.
Sky walked in, observing the house.

"Ew," Sky gasped as she walked into the kitchen. "Did you guys have a party?" she asked, jokingly. "Wow, you guys love that Kiddy juice don't you?" she said, observing the cans on the floor. She laughed, but Kat and Prim nervously laughed, glancing slightly at each other.
Sky picked up the remaining bottles, thinking they were just for the girls.....
Kat and Prim couldn't stop smiling at each other, happy they got away with something.
"Hey Mom?" Kat Asked Sky,
"Yes, sweetie?"
"What would you  do if Prim and I wanted a party?" she asked
"What?" Sky asked, confused. "Look, Sorry Kat. I'm tired can we talk in the morning?" she asked.
"Sure, Ma."
Prim let the toddlers out, feed them and made sure they were okay for a few hours to be left with their toys.
After, she headed upstairs to her cozy bed.
Kat stayed up a little longer, and she cleaned the bathroom.
When she was done, she hopped in the shower.

Apparently, she hadn't cleaned well enough, because some one's prank was pulled.
She opened her eyes to the mirror next to the shower, seeing a bright blue.
She quickly jumped out to examine,
"Curses!!" She shouted, "GAHHH."
But being a hair dye frequent, she had remover socked up, and she got it right out.
**Skys POV **
In the morning, I heard my phone ring and I quickly answered it so I didn't wake anyone up.
"Hello?"
"Hola, Sky!" a cute male voice piped up.
"Umm, Hello." I smiled to myself. "Who is this?"
"Ohh, Of coarse. My name is Kyle DaVaglio! I'm a Professional soccer player for the Llamas! I'm here at the Bistro, and I realized: 'I'm lonely'!" I laughed.
"So... you called one of the 100 baby challenge moms in Sunset valley to set up a date?" I asked, skeptically. 
"Well, I guessed you'd  be willing to come, because I can help out with.. umm. yeah." He stuttered. 
"What?" I laughed. "Scared of being a father?" I teased. 
"Well, no." he laughed. "Just the whole... making love with out being in Love, you know? But hey, you guys are doing a great thing, so I'll help! Plus, you guys have to be good with people." he said. "Plus, we dated in high school...." he said, nervous laughing.
"What?!" I said. "Kyle... Kyle... KYLE! Oh my gosh I remember you! You moved Junior year!" he laughed at my response.
"I didn't move, I went to another school more focused on athletic ability." he said, "okay, so are you coming down??"
"Okay," I fake sighed."I'll be there in 15, okay?"
"Great!"
I gussied on up, and hopped into a taxi. This guys seems like one of the most down-to-earth guys I've met.
"SKY GREENE!!!" I heard a man-girly shriek from the far tables at the Bistro. I felt my face turn to an awkward smile. What have I gotten into?
"Nahh, I'm just goofing." he smiled, walking over to me. My face flushed with relief and he smiled. "Kyle DaVaglio." he flashed his teeth, and he was not bad looking. At all.
"Sky Greene." I smiled. "But you know that, don't you?" I laughed.
"I'm sorry if I seem distracted or something," I started, "I'm pretty sure my teenage girls had a party when my friend and I went on  a fake vacation." I smiled. He laughed, throwing his head back.
"Nice. Sneaky."
We both smiled hugely as we stared into each others eyes, I couldn't help it. They were a light green, like fresh sea foam.
"I don't want to be weird or anything," he smiled as he took my hand.
He pulled me closer and ran his hand up around my cheek. "But your are way more beautiful now that you grown out of your purple hair, and you know, grown up." he whispered, his breath, minty fresh, warmly blew against my lips.
I suddenly pulled back. "I'm sorry, I-I, um. Sorry." I stammered.
"What for?" he smiled.
"I. I can't.. I just...."
"Sky," he whispered, and I fell silent. "It's okay. You deserve some good fun once in a while. Come on, let's eat and then catch a movie."
"Well..."
"It will all be okay, Okay?" he said, reassuring me. 
"Yes. Okay." I sighed and smiled, nodding my head.
We ordered some snack ish food and then sat down to talk for a while.
"Hey," Kyle suddenly said, I laughed.
"Hello." he smiled,
"No, I mean. The movie playing is a romantic one.... are you down?" he wiggled his eyebrows, I laughed.
"Race Ya!!" I yelled. It wasn't smart because he was a professional Soccer player, but 10 feet from the movies, he bent down and pretended to be out of breath, so I had won. He smiled and casually paid for our movie, popcorn and drinks all to my argument.
We came  out laughing and happy, the Romantic Comedy was pretty good.
"Hey," I said. Kyle smiled.
"Hello."
"No, I mean, Let's go to the beach! It's the perfect time of night. " I suggested. 
"Ahhh. Dusk." he sighed and the grabbed me by the hand to walk down to the beach.
When we got so our toes were in the water, he turned to me and grabbed my shoulders,
"Sky, I don't care that you've been with quite a few men. I don't care that you plan on being with a ton others, I don't care right now. Your beautiful & I really like you."

His words left me breathless, he didn't care for something that other men would accuse me of being a slut. He was almost perfect, he was (In Amber Lights Words) a Hottie, worth of a HOTTIE ALERT. And he was playful and fun and joking, and he supported love and families. He basically admitted to me he would turn down a slut even if they offered to pay him. I really liked him too.
I was lost in my train of thought, and I was staring into his deep eyes. He sudden;y leaned in to kiss me, his warm lips pressing against mine. I could feel my stomach turning like it never has before.
"I'm... Sorry. wait, no. I'm not. I can't Lie." he said sheepishly. I smiled a him. "I kissed Sky Greene and I'm not sorry!" he shouted to the ocean." I laughed and tried to cover his mouth.
"SHHH! Kyle!" I couldn't stop laughing and he can me an amused half-smile.
"Come on," he said, sliding his hand over mine, "Let's sit and watch the stars."
We both sat down next to each other in the sand, hearing the waves hit the coast, and he was scanning the stars that burned bright. I was taking in his profile that was dark with only the moons pale light. I smiled and slid my hand right over his.
He looked at me, almost surprised, and his eyes burning bright. 
He smiled and scooted closer to me, I could feel the heat radiating from his body.
I then felt comfortable and happy, I could stay like this for hours.

I saw a shooting star and I pointed to it.
"Make a wish." I whispered, gazing upon it.
I wish for a way this could actually work.
I turned to him, he was staring at me, a look in his eye that made my heart beat faster.
"What did you wish for?" he whispered lightly,
"I don't want to jinx it," I responded. "What about you?" He reached forward a put a lock of my hair gently behind my ear, he leaned in until his lips were an inch from mine.
"Nothing. there is nothing more I could possibly want." he whispered, but then he pulled back and helped me get up. "We should head to my place, right? It's getting late. We should... you know." he said hurriedly. I nodded, still mesmerized. And he grabbed my hand and led me across the street, where his house stood.
We got right in front of his door, and he pulled me in for a kiss. His strong, warm arms felt so safe.


"Kyle?" I asked, knowing I was going to ask something I've never done before
"Yeah, Sky?" he asked, running a hand through his hair.
"Do you think... I could spend the night.. after.. you know?"
"Of coarse you can," he whispered, placing that one strand of hair back behind my ear again, still leaving me breathless.
We both hoped into his (blue) bed in his (very blue) room. He looked at me, eyes almost scared and happy at once.
"Are you sure?" I whispered to him.

He leaned in closer, "Yes. I am." 
& thus, baby 46 was conceived. 
When we were done, we cuddled under the blankets, his arms still strong and warm and secure. I have never felt this way.

Love.

It churned in my stomach. Guilt. awe. safety. happiness. regret. So many words and thought swirled around in my head. I couldn't help it.
When I got up, I slightly sat up, and I noticed Kyle sitting on the edge of the bed, deep in thought.
"Kyle?" I asked softly.
"Oh." he said, standing up and twirling around. He stood there playing with his hair. I got up and walked over to him.
"Kyle.. I... I don't know how this can work." I said, feeling a stinging at the edge of my eyes.
"What can work, Sky?" he asked, lightly shaking my shoulders. I lean back and felt nervous.
"Liking you." I sighed. "You make my stomach do summer salts, your eyes make my thoughts turn to mush. Your breath turns my sight to a blur. How can I possibly continue the challenge with other men if.... your around? I don't know, Kyle. This is why I avoid relationships...." I started feeling sick to my stomach. He grabbed my trembling hands, and looked me in the eye.
"Don't lie to me, Sky. Ever since highschool you've been afraid of true commitment. You and I both know that. You put off dating me for a whole year! It killed me, but I waited for you Sky." he looked down for a couple seconds, then he looked back up into my eyes. "I can do it again."
I felt myself swallow and my eyes stung, and my vision blurred.

"I told you, I don't care if you've been with lots of guys, and never really committed, which is what I want. you Know i've only been with a couple girls, I can count on my fingers,  because im careful. I look for real love, Sky. I can wait. Really. It may bother me, but you know what? I don't care. Just knowing that I'm one the your going to chose in the end, knowing you care for me, and letting you be committed to something in the first time of your life, I'm okay with it. And if along the way, you find someone better or not like me as much and don't think you can anymore, I can accept that. Just promise me you'll try, and I will wait for you, Sky."

I could feel the tears blurr my vision, but I just lunged myself forward, engulfing him in a hug. I was so lucky to have him.
"I Promise," I whispered, and then I leaned forward and kissed him gently. And without another word, I gave him a "Thank you" glance and I walked out of the door to head home. He watched me sadly, not wanting me to leave, but he didn't stop me.
I jogged my way home, realizing it's been awhile since I last exercised, and I planned to do it more frequently. 
When I walked in the door, another stroke of luck hit me, Kat was helping out with the triplets. 
"Hello," I said. Kat smiled knowingly at me, wiggling her eyebrows. 
"Amber told me where you were." she giggled. I rolled my eyes at her, and I went to go play with Claire. In the background, I heard Kat humming the "K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Song. 
Claire was adorable, and she wanted to learn quickly.
I don't know why, but Amber took an automatic liking to Isabel, and she taught her, her skills and played with her all the time.
In the middle of me convincing Claire "Rain" started with R, I felt a wave of nausea. And then puke. XP
Amelia was advancing quickly, already on walking.
Since Prim had done all her chores and the triplets were taken care of, she decided to call Dale.
They met up at the park.
It turns out, Dale had been wanting to ask her out for a ling time, and he finally got his chance. 
Aren't they the cutest thing ever?
Dale had to go shortly after, and so they said their good byes,
Primrosa was like a love sick little puppy, it seemed like the Greene Girls were falling hard left and right.
Prim celebrated to herself before she came home to announce the great news to her family.
And that night she went to sleep humming quietly to herself.
It was really early in the morning, and I had woken up to a small movement in my stomach. I was finally pregnant! And I couldn't wait until this little bundle of joy came to the world, he was Kyle & I baby, and I was just so happy. You could tell from the way my skin glowed, how I smiled all the time and from those pityful/ happy looks amber shoots me every hour. 
I decided the healthiest work-out for pregnant women is to "pump iron" and so instead of going back to sleep, I went outside to our weight machine. I was enjoying the perks of having some money before I spent it all on the House Violet is close to  finishing.
I had forgotten the when I woke up, Prim was gone and all the sudden, she came jogging up the steps.
"Prim?" I asked, and she stopped.
"Yeah Mom?"
"uhhh, what are you doing?"
I got off the machine and walked over to her. "It's so early, almost 6 in the morning! What are you doing?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.
"Mom, I was actually jogging. I am doing it every morning to get more in shape." she said, enthusiastically. 
"Oh god Prim," I sighed. "Don't tell me you are one of those girls who think they are over weight when their not? And try starving themselves and are very unhealthy..."
"Mom," Prim laughed. "Lacrosse try outs are in two weeks. That's why!" She laughed, I laughed at my own sillyness. 
"Sorry, Prim." I said, "I know your gonna Kill them!" I encouraged. "Well, anyway. I have to take a shower. Good luck!" I said, then walked away into the house.

I took my shower and then I let the girls out of their cribs.
And when I was done, I had received a phone call from my great friend, Della. She had called to inform me that my name inside out was Ksy and my name back words is Yks, and that if you write my name enough times, it looks like it's spelled wrong. Oh della. (This comes in handy next post ;P)
When I was done, I saw Amber teaching Claire how to walk, and I thanked her. She smiled in return.
Later that day, Primrosa had told me that Dale was going to teach her to drive! (and he did) And that after word they were going out to a fancy restaurant. Okay, the Bistro. 
Aren't they too cute? A mother can only be so proud.
:D <3 :D <3
While Prim was out, I decided to change clothes and go visit someone. 
I went down and walked to Kyle's, Amber said if all went well with Kyle, she had everything under control and that I could stay the night.
When I got there, his face brightened up and he smiled hugley. He gave me a huge bear hug that made me laugh, and I couldn't help but fell childish and happy again. "Watch out," I warned teasingly. "Pregnant lady." He smiled again, and he looked down to my stomach, feeling it carefully. What a wonderful father he would make.
"This is so perfect." Kyle whispered, feeling the child. "Do you know what this is?" he asked, gesturing to my bulging stomach.
"Umm, A baby?" I asked, and I giggled a little. 
He looked up at me straight in the eye, "No, Sky." he said gently. "This is our baby." he whispered. 

This was so perfect. he was so perfect, I felt truly happy. And we stayed up late watching cheesy game shows, playing cards games and laughing. 
When it was finally time for bed, he brought his arms around me again, bring back the warmth and strength I've missed. He had his arm around me in such a way, it seemed like he was protecting our baby and me at the same time.
In the morning, my old pregnant self felt really hungry, so I gently squiggled out of Kyle's arms, trying not to giggle the whole time, and I went on to the kitchen.
I couldn't help but wonder if the baby will be twins or triplets again, since the twins are moving out before I give birth, and my stomach was so huge!!!
I began to make us some pancakes, and I hummed to myself the whole morning.
I waited and waited, I must have lost my sense of pancake making,
because when I thought they were perfect, I opened the door to a big puff of black smoke that I'm surprised didn't trigger the fire alarm.
I decided to try a little piece of one anyway.
"Good Morning, Sky." Kyle greeted behind me. He came up behind me and slid his arms around me, and the smell of his cologne waved through the air, and I breathed him in. 
We sat down at his little dinning table and we talked for a while.


When we put the dishes away, I had groaned because of my hurting back. I never usually went to get a message because they were expensive, so I usually dealt with them until they went away.  Kyle purposed that he could make me feel better in no time.
He started to message my shoulders and the my back, and he made the pain go away. I was so happy.
"Wow, thank you, Kyle." I smiled, and he smiled back, happy he could help. "anytime, okay, Sky?"
I got a call from amber, saying that the twins were deciding on their birthday party outfit/looks and they need my opinion right away, so I kissed Kyle good bye and was on my way.
When I walked into the room, Kat was assuring Prim she looked pretty.
"Kat.. I don't know. Do you think I look too grown up?" Prim would ask.
"I'm sure, Primmy. You look beautiful, just like your mommy." Kat said, almost sad. I felt a twinge in my heart, feeling Sad Kat can never know her real mom. Prim's face fell.
"Kat, you can call her Mom, too." she almost whispered. Kat smiled at her.
"I know." Then, she turned to the mirror to do her own makeup and hair.
Kat came back from the bathroom, and Prim & I gasped. She had taken the color out of her hair, leaving it natural.
She had also let it down and wavy, and wore a lot less make up.

Amber and I  approved totally. 
When Kat aged up, she looked almost the same, just her features were more defined. She plans on traveling around the world and while doing it, trying to track down her true parents. She asked me if I was okay with that, which I was! It was wonderful having her with me to help her grow up in a family, as long as she never forgets us, she has every right to find her real family. Not that she could,  she was so close to Prim.
Primrosa Lane Greene. She grew up absolutely beautiful, and I am proud to call her my fresh start. She will have a special place in my heart, but so do all of my other children. 
After they aged up, Dale had come over.
He had aged right before Prim's eyes,
and he became a handsome young fellow for her. It turns out that he aged up early for Primrosa, but her dind't mind. Her truly loved her.
Prim couldn't stay away from him!

In fact, that night Dale had pulled out a  beautiful wedding ring and purposed to Primrosa. 
She accepted with all her heart.
So they had a private wedding on the front yard, and went to live together happily in Sunset Valley. 
My timing was perfect, half an hour after the girls had moved out, the labor pains had kicked in. 

I took a taxi to the hospital, but I was so far into labor, I had my precious baby right before I walked into the doors.
Please welcome my little bundle of Joy, Anthony Greene. 

(The twins haven't aged up at all this post, so I'll show you now.)
First was Isabel, the only one with her fathers hair, and she was very pretty.
Second was Amelia, who has more of her fathers features, but my hair.

Lastly there was Claire, who looks like she got 50% genes from me and 50% from her father. What a beauty!


Thank you guys out there reading my posts! It means alot! I do not mean to be copying any other baby challenge, and If I am feel free to tell me. Also, feel free to Add me on facebook, (I accept anyone) Here and if you would like to gift the Greens or add me on the official website, do so here.

Hearts,
   Sky



2 comments:

  1. Ahh, sweet amor for Sky & Primrosa! Kyle is a tall drink of water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle is really cute, and a great guy, I hope she ends up with him in the end!

    ReplyDelete

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts