Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Multi-gendered and teh First of the year- Babies 13 & 14!!



 Look at this Photo that Kalika caught on Christmas! Whoa!! She just got it developed and she'll keep it forever.  (Credit to Elias Poulikidis)



    By the way, Did you have a great Christmas? I just adore my new Fishies! See them?
 I now Paint a lot more. It reminds me of Aurora. I miss her soo much!

 But, Atleast now I have Alyssa and Christabelle. They're adorable.
 They're not the only ones who attract attention.... Kalika!
 Lalita is the good one. She does her homework. They are so different! Lalita got on the honor roll! Kalika works hard, though.
                                     **Kalika's POV**
I know Mom loves me, I know Lalita loves me too. It's in her nature and in her name! She can't hate anything. I just wish school were more interesting! Maybe if they had a class like hair straightening... yeah I'd do really good! I mean, B's aren't that bad... right? I know Lalita has A's.... I need to work really hard!
 Oh my gosh! WHo cares what 589to the 5th power is?! Not me!
 No! Stop it, Kalika! You like Math... You like School....
                                ** Back to Sky's POV** 
Isn't little Christabella adorable? Oh yes, they're birthday!
 Alyssa is adorable! Look at her little sweater! She looks just like mommy!
 Awww! Christabelle has my hair and eyes! She looks more like Daddy though.. Well, maybe not!
 Christabelle is just a little mommy's girl. Don't we look alike?
 But, Alyssa can love me at times, too.
 This is the view from the bedroom! Don't you love it?



 Dimitri seems to always be at the computer.... hmmm I hope he's learning something useful.

 My girls are always learning, though. Alyssa was mastered before Christabell, though.
 She kinda gets sidetracked..... Oh Christabell....
 "Come on, Lyss. Say BaseBall. Bayyy- ssssss- baaaaa- allllll."
"Babaul!"
 "Oh, Lyss.... Base... Ball."
 "BaseBall!"
"Lyss... Did you just...."
 "Base Ball!!"
"Yay!! Lyss! I'm so proud!!"
 "That was your first word!"
After the talking success, I tough her to walk. 



 Meanwhile, Kalika was teaching Christabelle to walk. Look at her very first steps!! Awww.
"That was your first step, Christabelle!!"
"Weeeee!!" Kalika laughed.
Not only did she help with the kids, she helped with chores, too.

Dimi was always off doing his homework or reading a book! You just never see him now days!
"Kalika... Did you get this S.S? Do you think you can help me?"
"You need help? Ha!"
"Kali, what's this about?"
"What's what about? Miss Straight A not doing good in SS?? Aww."
"Kali.. stop! You know I struggle with this!"
"Lalita, you know I struggle with everything. I have B's! B's!"
"Wow. B's? That's a whole lot better than 9/10 of the grade, Kali!"
"It's not better than you."
"Why do you need to be? I'm not good at sports, like you."
"Sports don't matter to get a Master or Bachelor degree."
"Yes, they do, Kali. You know that. Sports can get you a Scholarship. I'll need one to get into Harvard! Mom can't afford that, expecting around 88 more kids!"
"Fine. I'll help you..... if."
"If..."

"If... we can move out together. I know you were planning to move out alone... go to college and everything.. but... face it.. it's scary."
"Sharing a house? By ourselves? Kali, I'm going to college.... It won't be for long..."
"Please! Just so I can get used to it!?? Please, Lal, please!"
"Okay, Okay. Until I go to college."
I smiled to my self as I walked down to go fishing. There's a first time for everything, right?
Awww! Look it's my first fishie! It's all slimy.. Okay.. ew.



Look at that beautiful Lighthouse! Awww I love our new house! No way are we moving anytime soon again.



I smiled as the sun came up. What a beautiful day!!


Christabelle and Alyssa think so, too.

Just look at what Dimi sees!

After fishing, I decide it's  time for a little jog outside. Ahhh. Tomorrow's a new year, A new start.
While jogging on uncharted area, I run into a little house.
There was a man standing outside. I walked up to him.
"Hello, sir."
"Hey... hey! Your Sky Greene! That B-list celeb? The 100 baby mom? Wow, looking fine for a mommy. Anyway, My name's Drek. My brother, inside, the party king, his name is NewYear Blue. He's been dying to meet you!"
"Well, Okay... I'll go meet him."
I walk inside to find a chubby man with blue and blond hair standing inside. He lit up at the sight of me and ran over.
His came right up and tried to kiss me, his breath smelled of wine and to much Chocolate chip cookies. 
"Whoa there, buddy. I came in to say hi. Hi."
"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, Miss Sky. You see, I'm a party animal who wants to celebrate New Years eve. I thought you wanted your next dad...."
"Oh, well in that case, NewYear... sure!"
We did the deed and I high-tailed it outta there.
I was running home to notice Dimi on the trampoline! He really loves it!
See!? There's me!
I go inside to check on the girls, they're getting along perfect at the block table.
I must say, Alyssa loves the kitchen and her stuffed bunny. She fits the name perfectly... just like my own Best Friend..... ( :P)



 The twins get along nice n easy. I just have to adore them!
 Okay, so, this picture is dedicated to Amber Lights. Part of the I <3 Dimi fan club. :P
 After checking on the twins, I walk out into the living room to find Lalita rocking out on guitar.
 "Oh my word... Lalita! Do you mind? Can you tune it down a little?" Kalika snapped. Lalita knew she was in a bad mood and wasn't offended. She just playfully smiled and went "Growl!"
 I started laughing at them... but I was interrupted by nausea.
 I walk out to find that Kalika had joined Lalita.

 Dimitri thought they were pretty good, too.
 After watching for an hour or so, I walk in to potty train Christabelle. See? Alyssa is already potty trained! Good Alyssa!
 Then, finally Christabelle learned. I was too proud!!
 Look at her, all excited!
 Lalita left me a note that said she was going to the park to jam out.

 I went to bed, knowing I trusted her and that she would get back safe.
 I was awakened the next day around 3... hmmm that was odd. Sleeping in? I soon found out the problem.. I was Pregnant!!!
 After school Kalika always goes to the park. It's where she likes to do her homework.
 Sometimes Lalita will come home before 5 and help with Christabelle and Alyssa.
 Both girls finally mastered both skills!
 After words, I went to see Geoffrey. I wanted to find out the gender of my baby.
 It was a Boy! Good! Dimi needs a brother.
 I went straight home to watch the kids channel.
 As Dimi was getting his work done, I got a letter from the school:


"  Dear Miss. Greene,
           We are sending you this letter to let you know that all of your children attending our School of the Gifted, have gotton on the Honor Roll. We can't wait to Have Dimitri in High School and to have young Kalika and Lalita advance on in life. We hope for it soon."
                         Sincerly,
                                      Emma Hatch
                                      Principal
 
 I laughed as I looked up to see Dimi with the news paper. Boy, is he ready to age or what.....
 Well in some ways, he still loves joking with his sisters. When he noticed he was in between them, he sang: "A rose between two thorns!!!!!!!!! A rose----- A ROSE-----!!"
 As they were finishing up, I whipped up some Birthday cakes.
 Dimi was first, "Hmmm. I know! I wish for excellent grades in High school and to get a girlfriend... Oh lala!"
 "Ha! Your so funny, Dimi. I wish for a loving husband and adoring kids."
 "And to live with your sister..." *Cough*
 "I wish to get accepted into a very good school, one where I can play Field Hockey!"
 Lalita grew up, cute as always, added a dab of make up and clothes the color of her skin.. and VIOLA! A beautiful young lady.
 Oaky, so... Still adoring Kalika's hair! She's beautiful!

 Christabelle's cake lit on fire! Dimi was brave enough to put it out!
 This is him, by the way. Still looking like dad, well maybe he can grow into that nose! :P
 This is Alyssa, she is beautiful and the first child ever to wear make-up!
 This is the fire man that showed up too late... Hmm, he's cute! A possible Father? Maybe! ;)
 This is the second twin, wearing the same make-up as Alyssa, only Christabelle owns her hair! She reminds me of Ebony.
 Before I knew it, the girl gave me hugs and went to move into they're apartment until they could go to college.
 Christabelle was quick to catch up on the chores, she was going to be helpful one day!
 Dimi still plays on the computer, but now it's virtual Chess. I'm proud!
 Alyssa was quick to pick up on the painting skill.
 The plumber guy stayed for the party, he wouldn't leave, either! I think he tried to flirt with me! You Youngin!
 I was innocently watching the blank TV screen, watching Alyssa paint, even Dimi playing Chess...
 When My eyes crossed in pain!
 "The.... baby... is... Coming!" I panted.
 "DIMI! Drive me to the hospital!" Gosh, you would think I was used to it by now.
 Walking into the hospital I saw a strange man.... he looked cold like Ice, and was very handsome.
 Is this really NewYear? He looks so different!
 4 hours later, I calmly walk out with Baby Logan....

 And Baby Skylar! My first ever Multi-gendered!!


 I was so glad cause Lyss was there, too. Wait.. Lyss? What happened to your eyes.........




 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY-ONE!! <3


Thanks for reading. I do not mean to be copying and other challenges, So If I do, Please   contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook. I will change it. I hope to have at least one post up every two weeks.
If you have any Name requests or Daddys, just leave a comment or message in the C-box! I'll get to you.  Thanks!!


   <3,
        Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts