Friday, January 28, 2011

Irish-Vampire Babies 19, 20 & 21.




 Well, even after having twins, the house still seemed empty. I went back over to Damen's house. He informed me of a new roomate from Ireland.


 His name was Scott O'Malley. He was perfect!
 "Hello, Scott. My name is Sky...." I started to say,
 "Oh boy! Do I know you! I come to America just to see pretty wumman like yourself. May I be of service?
 "Yes, Actually!"
"Really?"
 "Cause.. I'mma good for anything."
 "Well, I really need a father for my next babies..."
 "Say no more!"

 "Thank you, Scott."


 "Wow! Your a good kisser!"



 So we headed of to the bedroom to "Milk the Goat" If you know what I mean. ;)
 And I sat up with a funny grin.
 I even started a whole -funny-dance thing.

 Since there was a dresser, I decided it was time for a little bit of change. Like my new maternity outfit?
 Look cute in torch light, eh?
 I even danced my way home.


 (sorry, before pic.) I got home and told my babies it was time to age!!
 First up was Jared- as cute as can be!
 He just couldn't wait to learn!
 Next was adorable little Danielle.
 3rd in line was ghostly Zaiden,
 And last but not least, Stark.


 After the party, I called Danielle over so we could go dancing.

 We were followed by the annoying paparazzi, though.
 But don't worry, she only got a big scoop  on the dirt and grime on the mirror!!! (Paparazzi Epic Fail)

 There, I was approached by a dark creature of the night- Bust Clavell. 
   "Hello Miss Sky. I'm sorry, but I must do this."
   "Do whaa.."


 OUCH!!!
 He bit me!!!
 Then, my vision blurred and bats were flying around everywhere...
 And red was everywhere.....
 I didn't care if the paparazzi got a picture, I was so furious...
 I slapped the BEEJEEZIES outta him!
 Then, we got into a fight!
 Let's just say, don't fight a vampire.... ever. 


But I was really tired so I just went home and to bed.
 But, In the morning, I redecorated my Nursery, Mainly for an event on Facebook,
 The new theme was a jungle/forest theme.
 I also treated my own bedroom to a little do-over.
 After the redecoration, I taught Danielle to walk.
 and talk,
 "Come on, Honey! Say "Airplane!"
 "AIRPWANE!
 "You can talk!!" I cheered her on.
 "Me talwk! Me talwk!!"
 Tomorrow, I was going to teach Jared. But, It's night-time!

 And so, I went to bed.
 In the morning as I walk to the nursery, I see Stark has taken on a new skill.
 And that day was dedicated to Jared.

 By the time I was done, Stark had moved on to Mixology.
 Yep! Who looks hot with a cartoon poster behind her?! ME!!!
 This is the face I made at getting the poo out of the toilet...
 I mean, those little silver bags are disgusting!!!

 And guess what?! I learned how to download .rar files! I was so happy for my self! Sad, right? I know, but anyway, I loved this hair.
 That night, while I was sleeping I was awakened by a burning pain...
 When I got up, a red dust lifted me from the ground,
 It felt horrible, I clutched at my stomach, it was like I couldn't breathe.
 My eyes started to glow a bright red,
 The red dust and bats engulfed me...
 But it swooshed away quickly and my red eyes started to dim.
 I feel back on the floor, looking at my pale hands...
 I couldn't be.... Not a creature of night.... could I?


 I was no longer tired, and now, the night was my power.
 I ran really fast down to a sandy area just off my backyard.
 I saw a bunch of butterflies,
 With no strategy,
 I gripped at the air.
 "Hello, Little butterfly!" I sing-songed to it.
 "You can return to your family now, as do I. "
 When I got home, Zaiden had made some pancakes for breakfast.
 And I went to give Jared and Danielle they're breakfast.
 "Now, don't be a slob, danielle!"
 "OatMeal!!! Yayy!!" Jared clapped as I handed him  a bowl.
 This is my party face... cause I was invited to a party!!!!
 Right before I got there, I was nauseous, though.
 Amber was there,
 Along side with Ashby and Aliana.
 "Hello, Amber..." I greeted her.
 "Yo Sky!! Hey, Is there something different about you?"
"Yeah, Ambs, there is. I'm now... a vampire!" I cried.
 "Awww, Sky! I'm so sorry! I mean, unless you wanted it...."
"No, well, I don't know! I always thought of Vampire as evil... but they're really cool..."
 "Oh Sky, what a pickle are you in now?"
 "I don't know, Ambs!"
"Well, you see how I can't stay like this... I might hurt my children!"
 

"Look, Sky. I don't know what to tell you. But, I think you'd have enough control not to hurt those precious babies! I have hope you'll make the right choice."

"Thanks, Ambs. It means alot!"

 After we were done talking, she made me laugh by giving me a funny look.
 And Right before I left, I puked! disgusting!!!
 Just as I was leaving, I didn't feel tired, but hungry...


 And it was night time,
 So, I hopped in my car and drove to the Grind....
 The horrible creature inside me switched to a horrible hunting mode...
 I went so far, I actually drank from somebody. I was soo disappointed in myself!! From now on, I'm on a Plasma-fruit only diet.

 I went home to paint so I could cool down.

 I just let my mind wander...
 I thought of my darling toddlers in the nursery... how they'd be aging up soon....

 And that's when I began to show pregnancy!!!



 And before Bedtime, I finished teaching Jared to walk.
 Day/Night 1!!
 As you can see, we are a very educational family!!
 Of coarse, again, it was birthdays again!!
 First again was Jared, who I think looks more like me, was as cute as a little bunny rabbit.



Next, was the extremely cute Danielle wearing her hair in a lose braid like all the kool kats these days.




They spend their time by the TV.
 Leaving Stark and Zaiden in charge again, I ran over to Christabelle's because I heard good news....
 First, Annette is now a child!!

 She even felt my baby inside!!!


 I also said Hi to Jared, (Odd I didn't mean to name my Jared after him... lol)
 And I snuggled my 2nd grandchild, Sara!!
 "Yes! Hello little baby! Grandma has to go now, okay?

 When I got home, I felt embarrassed because my kids were teasing me for my new degree...
 I had mastered my cooking skill!!
 And along with cooking... food. Along with food... brushing teeth!!
 And after brushing my teeth, I go in the living room to watch TV when,
 I GO INTO LABOR!!
 For some reason, I made this face while in labor.....

 Stark drove me to the hospital..
 And hours later, I walk out with a baby carrier!

 Going home, My babies and I hitch a ride in a limo!!!



In the basket, there was baby 19 Ireland...




Baby 20 Aisling, (Irish for Dream)


And Baby 21 Alanna, (Irish for Child) 



Thanks for reading. I do not mean to be copying and other challenges, So If I do, Please   contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook. I will change it. I hope to have at least one post up every two weeks. If you have any Name requests or Daddys, just leave a comment or message in the C-box! I'll get to you.  Thanks!!

   <3,
        Sky

1 comment:

  1. SKYEEEE I LOVED THIS POST! Why don't you have more followers? You're awesome! And we need to talk...remember how we had the same ideas for our posts a couple posts ago?? Well it might be happening again, NEED TO TALK!! And I loved this post so much, the names are gorgeous, and I loved the scene with Ambs!! <3<3<3 Talk to ya later, girliee
    ~Ambs

    ReplyDelete

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts