Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Next Baby- A Visitor, Love, a Problem and a briefly post-poned Challenge. Part 1 of 3


 It was  a Saturday. Today, Alyssa Painted,
 And Christabelle, was, well, Christabelle.
 She always watched me when I was with one of the babies.
 It surprised me how much we looked alike.
 Of coarse, I wasn't as strong as her,
 Or as handy with a fire-machine thing.

 Skylar was now the queen bee of Video games, though.
 And little Logan sticks to virtual Football games.
 Soon enough, Zaiden had aged up.

 And then there was Stark.
 Maybe they'll keep Christabelle from singing her-self.
 Though, they do enjoy alone time.
 Like I predicted, Christabelle helps out with cleaning, too.
 As each day goes by, I cherish my Family. Sometimes I wish time would slow down, you know?
 I certainly get close to Zaidan and Stark when I need to.
 They are about one of the most messiest babies I've ever had.
 But, I love them any way. No matter what. I'd love them, I promised Leya.
 More and more these days do I not see Alyssa around... Why is that?
 She is a head turning Beauty.
 One night, Christabelle made us dinner.
 But, I wouldn't let her finish with out her homework done.


"O gosh, what in Sam heck is x? I don't know!"
 "Think! Think Christabelle, think!" I heard her cheer herself on.
 Alyssa soon joined her.
 "Umm, Chris?"
"Yes, Lyss?"
"Have you realized that the ghosts are going to age up soon?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Once they age, well, so do we."
 'It means we'll be all alone!'
 "Hehe, Hehe. Wow. I never realized that."
 I walked into the kitchen to get away from their sadness of moving. I couldn't take it. I was looking out of the window, when a young girl appeared.
 "Hello?" I came up to the door, cracked it a little, just to talk to her.
"Hello. Is this the Greene household?" great. Just great. More Paparazzi. 
"Umm, Yes. Why?"
"I will tell you. May I please come in?"
"Uhh-"
"Before you let me in, you must know I'm Homeless and a YA. I have no Parents around. You must know that."
"Well, thanks. Come in." I let her come in.
 "Thank you! I must tell you now why I came. When I was a kid, my mother and father were abusive. We had no money. I almost ran away, but I had a sister, too. She's what kept me. It was just too much one day, I had to leave...." she trailed off into thoughts. I cleared my thought. 
"Um, excuse me? I do not mean to be rude, but what does this have to do with me?"
 "Oh, it has much to deal with you, Sky." she said.
 "Excuse me, I didn't catch your name..." I began to ask.
 "Oh, yes! My name! my name..." she muttered.
 "You see, I come from an Orphanage. There they called me Stevie. But my Birth name is.... Leya. Leya Greene." she said, looking at me.
 I gasped. "Leya? Is that really you?!"
 I gave her a quick hug. I squeezed her tight, I knew I'd see her again.
"Come, Leya. We have much to talk about. Come sit." I invited her  in.


We talked. We talked for minutes, we talked for hours. We told each other stories and what had gone on since we last saw each other, that day in Twin-brook.





 She'd told me she was mad at Mum for not coming after us, but I countered that it was too late. Edgar was too big a threat.




 She started to yawn.
 "Leya?"
"Yes Sky? It's late, I should get home."
"You told me you were Homeless."
"Yes, but I can still have a home- sunset Valley."
"No, Leya. You are to spend your life here until you can get grounded to a house. Okay? Your welcome to stay. As long as you want, but keep in mind It's a 100 baby challenge house. Babies coming and going faster than fall." I smiled at her.



 Over the next few days, Leya fit in well. She promised not to help too much with the toddlers, or that would result in  rule breaking.
 I couldn't get over her beauty and how much she changed over the years.

 She was the only so far not to shutter in the presence of a ghost.

 She slept in the older kid's bedroom.
                                                            Christabelle's POV

I got up one morning, getting ready for normal chores and a normal day.
I helped out with the babies.. even though it disgusted me...
And I put them to bed at night. I get ready to go out with friends, and walking out of my bathroom, I notice that in the bed wasn't Alyssa, Logan or Skylar.
I decided to check this chick out. As she turned around, I gasped. She look kinda like Mom!
"Oh my, are you Christabelle? Your so beautiful! Just like your momma says." she smiled at me. Who was this chick?
"Umm, thanks? I guess. You see, I'm planning to go out with friends... and I find a creepy lady in my bedroom? Not gonna fly, nun-uhh!"
"Do not speak to your Aunt that way, Chirstabelle!" she said.
"What the heck? Who are you!" I yelled at her.
"I'm your aunt. Call me Leya. I'm your mother's younger sister."
"Oh yeah? How come she's never talked about you and we didn't get gifts for Christmas? Huh, Auntie?" I snapped.
"To be honest, I had no idea you guys existed. I thought my older Sister was hangout with your Great grandma. But no, yesterday I learned she died. Yesterday, I learned Sky took on the 100 baby challenge. Yesterday, Christabelle. So, I'm sorry. I'm not a good influence on you either." she almost cried. I instantly felt horrible. 
"Why, Leya. Why yesterday? Why are you not a good influence?"
"I don't know if your mother wants you to know..."
"Leya, I'm almost an adult. I can handle it."
"(sigh.) I can see that. Okay, the truth is, I'm homeless-"
"But your pretty!"
"So?"
"You aren't a model?"
"Sweety, that takes an agent. An agent takes money. Somthing I don't have."
"Oh, continue."
"Anyway, I'm homeless. That's why yesterday. Second, as a child, our mom abused us. So did our dad, well dad mostly. We were accidents. The turn-outs of rape. We had a rough upbringing-Had I not run away as a 12 year old, I would have never ended up at the Orphanage, forced to age so I could tell my story with respect. Sky ran away, too-"
"Mom-Ran-Away!?"
"Sweetie, listen. Your grandma was not a kind lady, your grandpa even less so. We had the right to. Anyway, unlike me, she went to her Grandmas, your Great-Grandmas. That's where she lived until old enough to start this challenge."
"Wow."
         **Later that day..... Leya's POV.**
I sure hope Sky was alright with me giving away our secret... as I thought more I thought of what mom was doing now, thinking of us? Was she even alive?
I decided that in payment for my stay, I would spend the day cleaning.







When there was no more work to be done, I took care of the bills-
And took a refreshing bath.
When 3PM came around, I went outside to chase butterflies.
It was my childhood hobby.
I caught one for Sky, a final payment.

When I returned, Christabelle looked up from the TV, everyone else around the living room.
"Aunt Leya, It's Birthday Time."
I watched Alyssa grow up, she was beautiful and looked just like her mother. She wanted independence from her sister, so she chopped off her hair.
Christabelle look exactly like Sky- it's not even funny. The only difference was the freckles and beauty mark, other than that, Sky's got herself a twin.
She also changed her hair, so that she didn't get confused with her mom. She was so beautiful!!
Before I knew it, they were giving hugs and leaving. I couldn't help but Cry.
They drove off in style, though. A big black Limo was waiting.
I'm glad they are happy.
 Once they left, the next two stood up. First was Logan I adored his eyes!!
Last but not least, there was Skylar, she was every bit of beautiful.
I cheered them on, and when it was done I felt so happy.


 
 I thought nothing would break my happiness... until I looked out the window and thought:


                                      "OH MY FREAKING GOSH!"



Thanks for reading. I do not mean to be copying and other challenges, So If I do, Please   contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook. I will change it. I hope to have at least one post up every two weeks.
If you have any Name requests or Daddys, just leave a comment or message in the C-box! I'll get to you.  Thanks!!

   <3,
        Sky

1 comment:

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts