Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Next Baby- A Visitor, Love, a Problem and a briefly post-poned Challenge. Part 2 of 3

 * Recap-Leya's POV.**
I covered my mouth quickly when everyone started to look at me. 
 "Don't worry Sky. I'm just... uhh, going to go for a jog, Okay? Don't worry, I love jogging for long. You guys just go to bed. K?"
"Leya... I, are you sure? Are you Okay? You look shaken up...." Sky said, looking concerned.
"Sky, remember, I'm your sister. You can trust me. Not my mom. K?" I asked. She just nodded and sent the kids to bed. I walked outside and raised my voice.





 "What the heck are doing here? Did I not tell you to NEVER come near me again? huh? LEAVE ME ALONE!"
 "You know very well I'm now with family and I don't want you in my life anymore!!"
 "Your a stinking abuser! I'm going to turn you into the cops! Your going to be arrested!!" I screamed.
 "Leya! Stop! Your making me mad.. you.."
"Stop it, Daniel! Just stop!"
 "Stop it, Daniel, Just stop!!!" He imitated me in a high voice.
 "I do not speak like that! You are so going to jail!!" I screamed.
"I do not speak like that! You are so going to jail!!" He imitated again with that high voice. "Shut up, Leya, if you know what's good for you..." 
 "Wait, you don't. You never play it safe. You ran away, what? now that's your with your sister you are going to put on a good-girl mask? She'll see right through it, Leya. You and I both know it."
 He looked me in the eyes, rubbing his hand on my arm.
 "Get the *beep* off me!" I screamed louder.
 "I don't love you anymore, Daniel!"
 "Your legally insane! You *beep*!"
"Oh.. my! What are you going to do? Get Hanky wanky- Goddard to come save you? Ha!" he laughed.
 I tried to slap him as hard as I could, but he grabbed my hand and pushed me to the ground.
 "Get off me you JERK!!" I screeched.
 He grabbed me from behind, and whispered in my ear: "Now Leya, I don't usually hit girls, but just for you... your special to me, Leya."
 I landed with an "Au-mph." on the ground.


 "You crazy man!" I hoarsely got out before everything went black.


 I was awakened in a very dark room, my back hurt really bad.

 I rubbed my neck as I got up, and looked around.
 This is what I saw... it was like a prison cell.
 To my fear, Daniel came down the stairs and looked at me.
 "Good... Good. Your awake. Careful not to step on any rats or spiders, k?"
 I looked away, he kept on babbling on about how he got me hear and that Sky and her kids were still safe in bed.
"Shut up." I said abruptly, interrupting him mid-sentence.
 "Well, excuse me for not trowing you in a dumpster and locking the lid." he said, sarcastically. "Your welcome." 
"For what?! Yes, Daniel. Thank you, for stalking me. Thank you for blackmailing me. Thank you for beating me. Thank you for taking me away from the only thing I love anymore, my family. Thank you for taking me away from the only home I ever knew even if I was there for only 2 or 3 days. Thank you for breaking my heart, Daniel. That's all I have to say. Thanks." I spit at him.
 "Leya... listen to me..."
"Blahh Blahhh Blahh! I can't heare you..."
"Leya! Listen! I'm sorry!" He cried out. I stopped and listened."Everything you just said? To a mad man like me, it means that I love you. I still do, Leya, and I'm terribly sorry for all I did."
 "Ha! Now isn't that a good one! love! Ha! Crazy piece of *beep*! " I screamed.
 "Leya... I'm... I'm serious!" He looked really sad and mad at the same time. "Can you trust me? One more time? Please?!! I LOVE YOU, LEYA! LISTEN TO ME!" 


 "No. You already got all of it, you threw it in the trash! It's gone! I can't trust you, anymore, Daniel!"
 "Fine! Be that way! Leya, your making a mistake!"
 I ignored him. "Hey, look! Fireworks! Maybe if I light them, I'll fet really hurt or die. Yeah, If I die then the hospital will come and tak me away from you!" I screamed.
"Leya... Don't do that... no, Leya.."
 I turned around and ignored him. I turned to get a lighter...
 I saw him press a button and a large flash of light surrounded him and he was gone.
 The fireworks were loud, and I covered my ears. Then, before the last one went off, it fell over, facing me, and everything...
 BOOM! THen everything went black....










 I woke up God knows how long after, my eye and body hurt. My cloths were dirty, and I limped to find anything else.
 After changing, I walked over to the mirror and gasped.
 I quickly reached for my phone, "Darn it! It's dead! HELP!!!"

 As I threw a tantrum, I noticed some drawings on the wall.
 I laughed, he thought he knew a way to teleport from place to place! Ha!
As I thought this, the bright light shone behind me, the Daniel appeared.
"Oh look! Mister hotshot! Quick! Take a pic!" I said sarcastically.
"Leya! I thought you were really hurt! Never do that again!" he said, looking at my face.
"Come, here, I'm sorry...."
"um, Daniel, stop." i said, awkwardly. 
"Leya! Do you know how much you scared me?"
"I meant everything I said, I really thought you were dead!"

I just quickly looked away.
Yes, the truth was that I still loved him very much. I missed him, but that doesn't fix what he did.

While I wasn't paying attention, he kissed me.
I couldn't help it, I missed him, this room was cold and lonely. I needed him.
"Leya, Do you think you'll find it in your heart to forgive a mad man? He did only love you.."
"Daniel.. I .." I sighed. I couldn't lie to him. "Yes, but it doesn't..."
"Shhhh... I know. But, there's something I need to know,
"Daniel..."
"Leya, you know we love each other..."
"Yes, Daniel, but..."
"Leya Marie Greene, Will you  marry me?"
I quickly nodded yes, too frazzled to speak, and knew he'd probably just interrupt me again.
I admire it. I couldn't believe it, either.
"I love you, Leya, But it's time to get back to Sky. I'll be there soon, Okay?" I nodded spontaneously, waiting, eager to tell Sky.
He gave me his watch, and showed me to press the button and I could go anywhere.

I felt Sky run up behind me as the light faded.
"Leya! I was soo scared! You weren't here when I got up, I thought I heard screaming last night, I ...." she started babbling, then looked at me.

"Leya? What happened to your face?  Are you alright?"
I quickly sighed and told Sky the whole story, except the proposal.
"He's actually really good.."
"And, Well, I used to love him..."
"And, uhh, "

"Well, I..." 
"You what.... Ley? What?" She asked.
"Well, we're engaged." I spit out.




"What?! Leya! He's a Madman!"
"Look, Sky!With therapy.. he can get better..."
"Leya! That's so stupid!" I was shocked by her words. That stung.
"Look, Leya.. I'm sorry..."
"No! You Look, Sky! It's my decision! My choice! Me LOVE! I'm sad you don't trust me to trust him!!"
"Look, Leya.. I trust you, Okay? Can I just meet him? Why don't you call him, we can go take a little nap, and meet him?" She asked calmly.
"Well, Fine. But don't trick me, Sky. I'm way different after all that's happened to me since we last saw each other."
                            ** Sky's POV**
I quickly sent Leya up to my bedroom and I laid down on the couch.
I got up to the sound of someone walking in.
   "Daniel?" I asked.
"Yes?" He asked, walking over to me.
"ohhh. So your the famous Sky? Your very... pretty Sky." He smiled looking at me."Leya just doesn't talk much bout your looks, now does she?" 
"Do not hit on me. Your engaged to Leya, Daniel."
"MM hmm, I am. I am. That's does not mean I can't compliment her sister..." 
"Your Insane!" I yelled at him.
"I can not tolerate you insanes!" I yelled, he looked saddened.
"Yes, I am insane. But maybe you are too!" he said. 
I just slapped him.
"Look Sky, I'm sorry. Okay? I didn't mean to be rude! I can't help my condition! I love Leya. I'd never cheat or hurt her!" he begged.
"Really? Was that your plan when she came back with a black eye?!" I said.
"No! That one wasn't me. She set off a firework in the basement, it fell over....."
"Look, I'm sorry. WIll you please let me marry Leya? I love her!" 
"Fine... yes!" I laughed. I couldn't help it. "I'll go get her. Make your self at home. Just.. don't go in the baby room."
"Leya? Do you feel better? I approve of Daniel." 
"You do! Thank you, sky! Thanks!"
"Your welcome.. Now about that style your sporting.."
"Come on, Let's go to the salon and boutique. We'll clean you right up!"
As we got there, fans hounded for photos, but I quickly shooed them away.


"Now, Darling... Hair extentions? Make up? Yes, Yes!"
"Hmmm, very interesting... Wedding couture!"
We both laughed and acted so goofy.
While she was getitng dressed, I checked out Brides maids and Made of  Honor dresses.
I considered this hair,
But liked this better.
This is my dress.
This was Leya when she was done!
"Wow.. Sky, I look..."
"Hot."

Thank you, So much! 
"Now, Leya you get on home. Rest up. I'm gathering Brides Maids, Okay? You'll love them!" 

While in town, I listened to Skylar play the guitar for a while. Then, I spotted Alyssa.
She looked up at me as I walked up.
"Sky! Bestie! Home dog! Sista from another Mista! Hey!!"
I laughed, She always makes me laugh. "Hey, how are you, Lyss?"
"I want to know.. why do you look like that?"
"Oh Sky, I'm a vampire! And vampires can read your mind! So, Yes! I'll be a Bridesmaid and gather some mothers, too. Danielle, can come too. Oh, and congrats!" I laughed at everything and quickly said goodbye.

As I went home, I noticed Lil'Della in the driveway...
I was tired, but as I walked in, I realized Alyssa worked fast. 

 

 Some of the Bridesmaids were here, and ready to talk.




            We were ready to plan a wedding. 






Thanks for reading. I do not mean to be copying and other challenges, So If I do, Please   contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook. I will change it. I hope to have at least one post up every two weeks.
If you have any Name requests or Daddys, just leave a comment or message in the C-box! I'll get to you.  Thanks!!

   <3,
        Sky



1 comment:

  1. OH SNAP AMBERS HERE! Can't wait for the wedding post, Sky!!
    ~Amber:)

    ReplyDelete

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts