Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Next Babies- A Visitor, Love, a Problem and a briefly post-poned Challenge. Part 3 of 3


This is a picture I get from Christabelle! She decided for a less flashy Wedding!!
And even Before I knew it, it was time for the wedding. Being Leya asked me to take over I rented a cute little place that's just perfect.
This is it!It even has a beautiful (Working) Waterfall!
I started to get the food ready and some minor decorations. Around 6, the guests started to show up and I helped Leya with her Dress in the restroom.
"OHMIGODTHISPLACE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!" Nicki screamed when she saw the waterfall.
Amber started asking the bartender about the ingredients. Oh Amber, They won't explode, no need to worry.
Violet stomped on the dance floor to make sure it was real, and Vanessa watched her. Before I knew it, they were all here and ready.
"Here, Leya, just need to adjust this little strap..."
"Oh Sky, I'm so nervous! I'm getting married!"
"Oh Leya, it's okay. I know Daniel loves you, and you love him too, right? It's all going to be just fiinee." I assured her.
While I gave her a pep talk, everybody got into position.
Like Logan, who looks all spiffy!
This was the final lineup!
There was Daniel,
Macin,
Della, Danny,
*SuperModel* Alyssa, and Vanessa,
There's Aliana, and Amber Essence, Who is the only one who refused to wear the right hair....
There's always Violet,
The calm Nicki,
Bienna,
 

And last photo but not least, Danielle.


(Sorry Lil' Della and Ashby... there are photos somewhere!!)


"Leya? Don't worry! It'll all be okay, you'll see!" Maci tries to cheer Leya up. 
I heard a deep sigh beside me. "Ya ready?" she asked.
   "As you'll ever be."

I quickly walked over next to Skylar. I knew right after the wedding, they'd be moving out. I promised.
Della and Maci were happy for them, too.
Isn't this a good pic of Violet?
"Awww! Leya! You look too cute!"
"Oh my gosh!" Vanessa said, looking at Leya. "Your so pretty!"
Leya was star-struck as she stared at the ring Daniel showed.
"Leya, I love you!"
They said their vows,
"How adorable!" Skylar whispered.
"Yeah, I needed a closer look!" Nicki whispered back. 

"AWWWWWW!" Violet cheered.
You may kiss the Bride!!
"That's so sweet!" Violet was defiantly the loudest there.

"TAKE A PICTURE!" Skylar called.
And then she through confetti in the air.
"Come on! Let's dance!" Leya said.
Everyone started to laugh and head for the dance floor.
"Oh, Congrats! Little sissy!"
We all headed to join the other girls.

Danny and Vanessa realized the snow by the pavilion.
Aliana takes mind Pictures as Amber watches her..
Even the paparazzi show up!!
But she was the only one, we checked the trees.
"Hehehehe, I'm famous!" Maci giggled.
Brienna doesn't like the pops much....
Once everyone was done, I set off some fireworks!
Hey! There's Ashby!!
"Hey!" Amber yelled over the noise.
Maci and Lyss are very impressed....


Aren't they magical?
Danny? I don't think Della needs to know that......
Failed Pic....... Yes that is Maci in the air.

"WOOOO PARTY" Aliana always know how to have a good time!



Of coarse the drinks were good, too!


 (P.S. Sorry Della, I didn't get a picture of Lil'Della. This was her dress.... don't cha love it?)
When it was time to go home, I was sad to say goodbye to a wonderful night!
I sat down to a nice little salad with Skylar, so I could say good bye.
"I'll miss ya around, Skylar. After Daniel and Leya leave, It's just me and the ghost boys."
I said goodbye to my babies as they left, and sat down on the couch to watch TV. But I knew this was going on outside:



In the morning, I went to say good bye. She was on the phone:

"Yes. Of cor-doodly do! She'll be ther in 10." Leya said, while glancing at me.
"Leya, you are leaving today... and what?" I asked confused.
"You have an appointment." She smiled while giving me a card and hugging me goodbye before leaving out the door to the moving van. 


                                  Jack Frost
 
I went to the address on the card and met this guy.
"Leya tells me you need another dad?" he asked cooly.
I was mesmerized by his eyes. "Yeah..... I do..."
He just looked so cute... I had to kiss him. His lips were cold as ice. 
 
"Wait! I know you! You were at the hospital that one time..."
He just smiled and led me to the bed. 

 
And there we tied a knot then untied it if you know what I mean.
I decided to spend a day out on the town, I ran into Della.
And Aurora...
I mean, It was a beautiful day out.

I also saw Andria!
There was Skylar, still in Formal wear...
And Violet eating cheese!!

Logan always was a smart young one!
And Christabelle and Jared now expecting.
Who they live with their roomate, Alyssa, who's hair grew out.
After a long day, I think it's time for a little rebel-ness right?
OOOHHHH YEAHHH   CHOPPER MOMMA
But, Don't worry, I'm also a cleaning momma, 
A bill payin Momma,
Lastly, a very nauseous Mommy.
And with that, I sent the boys to bed and went to lay down my self.
  And I woke up to a pregnant belly! So cute!
So, it was another lazy day. I decided to call Alyssa since she wanted to be a doctor.
"Sky, I just signed up, I can't tell you... but come with me. I know some one who can!"
And so we hop into her car and zoom off to....
Dr. Geoffry Landggrab!

"Hello, Geoffry. Do you mind checking my babies gender?"
"Of coarse not! You are having a boy!!"
To the tune of that noise, I run to the store to get some Watermelons.
And I quickly chomped down 10!
And I go home to read baby books,
And to paint,
Also, fix the sink.
This is my baby bump on day No. 2!!
I go to the beach to meet Christabelle today. She's so big!!
"Hello little guy! Doc says your a girl? awww!!"
"Hello little ones!!!"
Just look at her glowing!!
I started to make some food for us.
"So? How's work?"
"Just awesome mom! Hey, why don't we go fish?"
"I'm up for it."

Then, While I was fishing, Christabelle went into labor!
So, I took her to the hospital. 
Hours later, seh walks out with little Annette Greene. (Named in game)
"Sky, why don't we celebrate Annette's Birthday early?"
"kay! I can't wait to be a Grandma to a cute little toddler!!"
This is beautiful Annette.
Don't we look alike!!!??
"Aww. Hey little Annie!! I'm Grandmaaa!!"
I sadi goodbye becuse I had to go home.
While home I made some Spaghetti for my self.
And I watched some kids T.V.


And I took a bath.
My bath was interrupted by a sharp pain.
The pain was baby 17 Jared Greene.

 




And his twin, baby 18, Danielle Greene. Named after Danielle Little!! Love you! 









Thanks for reading. I do not mean to be copying and other challenges, So If I do, Please   contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook. I will change it. I hope to have at least one post up every two weeks.
If you have any Name requests or Daddys, just leave a comment or message in the C-box! I'll get to you.  Thanks!!

   <3,
        Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts