Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dreams are so realistic..... Babies 28&29!

 Angela grew up mighty pretty, and looks like she did as a toddler.
 Aubrey looks the same, too. She even wears the same hair do!
 Hayleigh got Zeke's hair and she looks like him alot.
 Astoria looks more like me, though. 
 On the other hand, Alexandre grew up, glowing wings included.
 Then was Willow, I have to admit, out of all the pretty girls, she was stunning! Her hair and eyes matched!
 My little Alexandre looks like someone I know... I just can't place it. Who was his dad, anyway?
 To think it off, I went out to invent all night.
 In the morning, I got a plasma boost. It reminds me of Amber and how she chose to become a human again. I might, but not for a while.
 This is hayleigh, playing with a horse. Isn't she cute?
 Then, there's Astoria, who, like her mom, is crazy!
 "Sky!!! It's time for a workout.... your so lazy!"
 "AM NOT!!!"
 "Okay, I'm sorry. But Pleassseee?! I hear we have a new neighbor!"

 And with encouragement from my hands, I decided to jog off and greet this stranger.
 I greeted him, and it turns out....
He's not a stranger! He's Eddie Rosado! Dawn Introduced him to us challenge mothers, and now he's making his rounds. ;P
 "So, Eddie. How long are you in town for?"
 "Only for a little while.... there are few moms still in Sunset Valley."
 "You know, I really love your eye color!" I cooed at him.
 Moments later, we went upstairs to "To the Biz."
 When I got home, I found Willow playing with the dolls, still.
 And so, I went to bed.
 In the morning, my stomach was disturbed by nausea.
 When it passed, I taught Astoria to talk.
 Willow and Alexandre spent a lot of time together.
 When willow wasn't painting.
 It made her happy as a pea who meets butter.
 I was watching her paint, and I felt the kicks of life in my stomach. The butterflies of a baby. I smiled.
 This was her end result, beautiful. We took it and hung it up in the house.

 Later that day, I had been notified of a birthday. I hopped in the car.
 I drove to Danielle's house. She greeted me. 
 "Hello, Dani!"
"Hey, Sky. Zaiden isn't here, but you can see Geoffy." she smiled. I was taken back. "Zaiden? Geoffy?" I asked. She smiled wistfully. 
"Yes, Zaiden and I are married, with one little boy, Geoffy."

I smiled as I met him. 
 He had my hair, nice to know the color of Zaiden's hair, (he was a ghost). "He looks like his dadda and grandpa."
 "I know," Dani sighed. "After he's a child, I want a girl. I wish she would look just like me." she smiled sadly.
 We sat and talked for a while...

 "So... Your 100 baby challenge? What about Zaiden?"
 "Well, yes. I'm continuing with him. It's not something I can give up." she sighed, then looked at her watch. "Oh! It's time I drop him off at jump start and head to work." She said. "Nice seeing you."
 When I got home, I saw willow had taken over the easel.
 SO, I headed out to work on my inventing.
 But the daylight got to me, so I went inside to take a nap.

 "Sky?!" a voice called. "Sky, is that really you? I thought I'd never see you again!"
 I sat up groggily. "What? Who...." I yawned.
 "Oh, Sky." he sighed.
 My eyes popped open. I recognize that voice! "Duncan!"
 We kissed for a while, and I felt bad for cheating on him. Well, I wasn't really cheating... but I saw him eying my stomach, and he knew it was over 9 days since we... you know...
 We started fishing. "So, how are Willow and Alexandre?"
 "Fine." I answered, waiting for him to ask about the others. How does he even know.... "How do you..."
"Sky, I'm their father. The hospital needed a dad on the certificate, right?" he asked. I was stunned.
 I stared at the fish.

 "Sky?"
 I was suddenly jolted up, noticing the soft couch I sat on.
 "Mom?" Alex asked, he looked scared. I went over and hugged him.
 "Mom, you were crying.. in your sleep. You looked scared...." he began. I shushed him. "Shhh. It's okay, only a .... dream." I reassured him. "A bad dream?" he asked. I sighed, and silently shook my head, No.

 "Here, Alex. Feel your little brother or sister, say hi." I encouraged him.
 He smiled. "Mommy, I hope your pregnant.... I mean, you have been eating a lot of Mac N Cheese lately..." he joked. "Hey! Not that much." I teased. He laughed and went to do his homework.
 I decided to check on the girls, but they were fine.
 By the way, this is my stomach!
 I went to the kitchen and whipped up some birthday cakes.
 First was Alexandre, thinking hard.
 I cheered him on.
 Willow stepped up to the glow of the candles, and I admired her childhood beauty before it was gone.


 Soon enough, Willow aged into a beautiful teen girl. She has an eye problem, but wears contacts most of the time, so, you may see her in glasses once in a while.
 Alexandre grew up handsome, like his.. well, father, and joined the football team.

 After the birthdays, I sat down with Willow to watch T.V.
 "Mom, I've been trying to figure out, how come all of our siblings can interact with their dad? I don't even know my dad's name... and every time I mention it, you just get a blank stare.." she looked at me. "Like Now," she mumbled.
 She got up, changed to an appropriate outfit and went to paint.
 This is the beginning.
 Before I went up to bed for the night, I check on the toddlers, Willow assured me she had  it all under control.
 I went to bed thinking when this baby was due.
 Turns out, not too long!
Please welcome baby 28, Justin Greene...





And baby 29, Dylan Greene!




Thanks for reading. I do not mean to be copying and other challenges, So If I do, Please   contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook. I will change it. I hope to have at least one post up every two weeks. If you have any Name requests or Daddys, just leave a comment or message in the C-box! I'll get to you. Also, if you would like to gift the Greene's or add me you can do so Here !  Thanks!!

   <3,

        Sky

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute post :)! Willow is beautiful!

    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I love the vampires. :)

    KaceiKullsyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts