Monday, March 21, 2011

True Love of Mardi Gras- Babies 30, 31 and 32!


So, Hey guys. I have to apologize, it's been long since my last post, I know. And my next post may not be any quicker. I've been really busy lately, with studying, homework and sports. In between, with friends too. I have to say I'm not doing a spring sport, so that will open up playing time a little. I really don't like the situations that I'm in, but You and I will just have to be patient and wait for summer. Thanks to anybody out there still reading!
Thanks, Love ya!

Sky.
*******************************************************
I fed baby Justin and Dylan, and my phone started to ring. I knew who it was, though. The real estate agents. Yes, I know, I said I would live in this hose for a long time, but truth is, it's really small here. And there's practically no yard, so there isn't much fun things for children.We are moving closer to the beach, and the house has a huge yard and huge pool. Plus, It's beautiful!

 "Hello?" I asked.
"Hello, Ma'm. Am I speaking with Sky Greene?"
"You are."
"Hello, again. I would like to inform you that your new house has been inspected and is ready to move in." 
"Thank you, so much!"
"No problem."

 The girls wanted to age up before we moved, so, here is lovely Astoria.
 And Hayleigh.
 I grabbed Justin,

 Willow grabbed Dylan, and we were off.
 We were picked up by a driver in a limo, and I whispered good-bye to the strong house.
 This is the front of our house,
 One girls bedroom,
 Another girl's room,
 Two Boy's rooms,
 And a Multi-gendered room.
 This is the nursery,
 The master bathroom,
 the Master Bedroom,
 Living room,
 Dinging and Kitchen Room,
 Close up outdoors,
 not close up outdoors,
 And family bathroom!
 Astoria and Hayleigh took the princess room,
 Alexandre took the rocker's room,
 And Willow took the flower room.
 I put the boys to sleep, and we all drifted off.
 During the night a sneaky guy was creeping up into our yard,
 Willow got up, put her glasses on and looked out the window. She heard a noise. Then, she heard a loud crash, like the T.V falling to the floor. She hurried down the stairs just in time to see them escape out the door.

 Scared, she called the police. But, there was nothing they could do, so she crept back to bed.

 In the morning, I got a call from Dimitri. He told me that I should come visit him, so I told him I would come later tonight. I had to do chores and take a nap.

 "Hey mom, I wanted to know...umm. Wait, ummm."
 "What is it, sweetie. You can ask me anything."
 "Well, there's this boy. His name is Brian. He invited me out to a party, I really like him. he likes me, so I was wondering..... One, can I borrow your credit card to get a makeover? And two... well, when we get back from the party, could we age up together?" She breathed out.
 "Oh sweetie, sure! Take my card, just don;t go over board! And I'm so happy for you! Is he cute? I hope this leads to grandchildren..."
"MOM!"
"What?"
"Thanks."
"Your welcome. Now go, I don't want you to miss school, and I have make birthday cakes!"
 I am pretty quick, aren't I?
 First was Astoria,
 Then Hayleigh,
 Justin,
 And Dylan,
 Willow cheered them on.
 Astoria, pretty, Astoria.
 Dylan,
 Justin,

 And Hayleigh, who dyed her hair and dressed in all black. But she still was a momma's girl.
 It quickly became late, so I rode the bike over to Dimitri's house.
 "Hello Dimi!" I almost screamed. "How's your job going?"
"Excellent mom. I was promoted to sink scrubber!"
"Congrats!" 
"That's not the point!"
 "Oh?"
"Well, I have a friend here, and he is really dying to... eh, meet you."
"You mean he wants to participate in my challenge?"
"Yeah, he is a fellow scrubber of mine!"
"Thanks, sweetie."
 "Hello," I said to the man standing inside.
"Hello, Sky! Sky Greene! I've been dying to meet you!"
 "I'm sorry, let me introduce myself, my name is Mardi. Mardi Gras. Nice to meet you."

 I couldn't help but notice his glowing green eyes, and purple highlights.
 So, I spent the night and baby 30 was in the making. Zygote, they call it.
                                                       ** Willow's POV**
I really felt bad, but I had to.
 I heard the click, and the stop of a school bus and watched my siblings board it.
 I quickly hid in the bushes, waiting for the bus to leave.
 Mom was still at Dimi's house, so I took her car. She wouldn't notice.
 I went to the salon, waiting my makeover.
 I turned in the mirror, checking myself out.
 I shrugged, what the heck a doo could I pull off?
 Maybe a pearl head band? But that will need a new hair do!

 Thus, and TA-DA!!
 I was happy with my result.
 I quickly high-tailed it out before anyone could recognize me, and headed home.
 When I got there, the bike was there, which meant mom was inside.
 So, I kept on driving and went to school.
                                        ** Back to Sky**
I decided it was  a lazy day, today was. Plus, I saw an article in the paper that interested me. A new baby! Of Leya's!
 I ran over to her residence, and I saw a chunky girl standing outside. 
"Leya?" I asked. The girl turned around.
 "Hey Sky! How are you?! Would you like to meet Izzy?"
"Izzy?" I cooed. She pointed to the porch.
 Little baby Izzy say there.
 "So, Leya how have you been? You've changed!"
 "Oh, I know Sky. Isn't it sad? One honeymoon in Paris and POOOF you blow up 30 pounds." she sighed. "But, I'm trying to lose it. You'll see! I promise, Sky!" I nodded and went to talk to baby Izzy.
 "Izzy... are you ticklish? Are you?!"
 She giggled in my arms.
 I finally found Leya upstairs, and I gave her Izzy.
 And I headed home to finish chores.
 I read the paper, nothing new. Well, Tamara Doner died of Electrical shock from lightning.... a terrible thing.
Then, I went to tend to Justin and Dylan.
They make the funniest expressions!
I was interrupted by vomit! ICK.
                           ***Back to Willow's P.O.V***

It was almost time for Brian to pick me up, so I did my make up.
And I changed into a cute outfit.
Mom walked in and told me she was missing her flower dress.
She laughed when she saw me. "Oh, so thats where it went."
"I'm really sorry, Mom! Really! It... you... just weren't home... and I..."
"It's okay, Willow. Really. Just ask next time, Okay?"
"Yes, Okay Mom." 
               ***Back to Sky for a Minute.***
I couldn't believe my baby was growing up so quick!!!
I went downstairs to see Hayleigh cooking dinner.
She was quite good.
A while later, I saw the flower dress hung up in my bathroom. Willow is so sweet. I also became pregnant.
I know Willow didn't leave for another half hour, so I watched some T.V

Played with my boys,
And did some laundry.
                        *** Willow for the last time...***
I changed, feeling guilty about taking the dress, plus this one looked great on my, if I say so myself. 
"Okay, how do I look mommy?" I asked.
"Beautiful! Your father would be so proud!" She said, but just as she said it, she seemed to regret it. Why? I don't know. I looked away.
"Mom?" I asked, she pulled out of my hug, "Who is my father? I know my siblings are aware of their dad. I am not?" I asked curiously. She looked as if she might cry and whispered: "Well, honey. That's because I don't know. Not really. I'm sorry, just go and have a good time with this Brian." She ushered me out the door.
When I got there, the Gobo lights were flashing and I could hear the pulsing music.
"Brian!" I exclaimed, hugging him.
"Hey Willow Billow." he smiled, using my silly nickname.
We went inside, where confetti filled the dance floor.
He took me to a far corner, and we talked as we danced to the beat.
We danced the night away. 


 Eventually we went over to get some juice from the bar.
 They were on the house because he dropped one!

 We got instant Buzzes.
 About an hour later, (So it was safe to drive) we headed back to my house. We were going to age up!
 When I got home, I noticed mom was back playing with Justin.
"Mom! We're home! It's birthday time!!" I shouted, bringing down Alexandre, Hayleigh and Astoria.
 "Are you excited, Willow Billow?"
"Yes!" I said, "But I'll miss mom."
 I walked more into the kitchen, seeing freshly frosted cakes.

 Brian and I stood next to each other,
 Alexandre on the end,
 "I wish.. what was it? I wish for  a long life with Willow Billow!"
 I blushed and was surrounded by red sparkles.
 I put my long hair up with many braids, and I liked this look.
 Brian was still very handsome, too!
 Next were the twins.
 "Mom, I'm going to miss you."
"Me too, Willow, me too!"
"May I ask a favor?"
"Of coarse!" 
"Well, do you think I can stay with you for one more night? Brian and I need to find the perfect house! We might get married and rasie a family sometime."
"Well, sure honey! I hope you know I'm due tomorrow!"
 This is Alexandre, oh little Bro.
 And there's expressive little sister Hayleigh,

 And elegant Astoria.
 They waved goodbye and I smiled at them. Mom sat down to watch some T.V. and told me I could snuggle up in her bed.
 So I did, and sleep came quick.
 Brian visited in the morning, before I could change!
 "Good morning, my lovely." he greeted me, and made me blush.
 "Why'd you come so early? I look like crap...."
 "Willow, your always beautiful. I'd love you no matter what. I wouldn't care if you had hair growing on your face! Your always as beautiful as the sun behind the lighthouse...." he made me blush more, and I led him inside.
 "Do you Love me?" he asked.
 "Of coarse I do, Brian! What kind of question is that? I love you."
 "Then, Willow Billow....
 I gasped loudly...
Will you marry me?

"YES!" I shouted. "I will!" 

I admired the ring on my finger.


We decided we didn't want a huge wedding, so we had a little private one.
"Willow Billow, My wife, let's go find a perfect home."
He called the real-estate company and I went to thank mom for everything. I was surely going to miss her.
                         *** Finally back to Sky's View.***
I miss Willow already. They were planning to honeymoon in Egypt, so I should get some post cards soon! 
After the boys were put to bed, I took a calming bath.
And nestled in for a small nap.

When I got up, I did some laundry upstairs, finally realizing what an empty nest I had.
I went downstairs to play with Dylan.

"A B C D E F G, H I J K L M N O P....."
When, I burst into labor.
Welcome baby 30 Hope,
Also baby 31 Serendipity,


And baby 32 Mary.

Thanks for reading. I do not mean to be copying and other challenges, So If I do, Please   contact me at Sky Greene's Facebook. I will change it. I hope to have at least one post up every two weeks. If you have any Name requests or Daddys, just leave a comment or message in the C-box! I'll get to you. Also, if you would like to gift the Greene's or add me you can do so Here !  Thanks!!
  Hearts,
        Sky

1 comment:

How Long I've worked on this.....

Popular Posts